CHAPTER 2

CLAUDE ALEXANDER LUX

(Credit to the artist)
(Source:Pinterest)

I know I'm smiling like a lunatic right now and everyone who sees me will think I'm planning a murder plan. But no, I'm smiling because a certain someone's also smiling like an angel right now. He's really beautiful, so lovely, and small.

I started liking him when I saw him on his first day of school here on Amethyst. He was like a little kid back then.

I also admire how he ignore the attention he gets by simply walking on the hallway. I don't know if he's oblivious or just doesn't care about those people having a crush on him. Besides, those students knew well not to get too close on Leigh, that is if they're not afraid to meet satan after school.

Leigh's attractive, and I don't think he knows that. Haha, it's hilarious but I find it cute. Ignorance suits him well.

"Oi, Claude. You're almost late in your first class. And will you stop staring at Morgan, you look like a pervert." My sister said behind me. Well, I'm at her office right now and from here, I have a perfect view to stare at Leigh while he walks on the school ground together with that barbaric woman.

"Stop nagging at me, I'm not a fucking kid. I'm in college already." I snapped back.

My sister's the current dean of this academy. She's older than me by five years, and she has a twin and both of them are crazy women. Well, I think being crazy runs in our blood.

I was cut on my thoughts when I heard the bell ringing. I decided to go to class today because I skipped many lessons already. I might not look like a grade conscious person, but I actually am so I need to catch up with the lesson.

Anyway, even if I don't finish school, my future's already secured. Being an heir to an empire of businesses has its perks.

Time flies and its already lunch time.
I started walking to where Leigh is so I can have my daily medicine, he can calm me down every time I feel like exploding. Just a touch or a peck on his lips.

===

CHLOE MARGARETTE LUX

I watched as Claude closed the door. His obsession with that boy, I don't know if it's a good thing to let him do what he wants.

I took a deep breath, he scares me sometimes. The reason I gave him a month of suspension was because he killed one of my students. It was because that student tried to throw a bowl of hot soup he got from the cafeteria to Morgan. Good thing Claude was around and immediately prevented Morgan from severe burning.

My brother didn't let it slide and moved secretly behind my back. The next thing I know, a student of my academy was found dead in an abandoned warehouse. I got so angry and gave Claude a month to reflect on his violent behaviors.

I need to work extra hard to prevent the  family from filing a lawsuit to give justice to their son's sudden death.

Gladly, they listened to me and accepted the compensation instead of taking this case to court.

My phone on the table suddenly vibrated. Someone's calling, and it was Clarisse.

"Hey sissy." She bubbly said.

"What?" I replied without an ounce of excitement from my voice.

"Why are you so cold to me? I'm just checking on you, but hearing your voice, I know you're doing well my dear sister."

"Spill." Is irritably said. I even rolled my eyes.

"Well, Dad said we'll have a family dinner today. Can you tell this to that jerk too because I can't reach his phone."

"Alright, I'll speak to Claude later. Did dad tell you why we're having a sudden family dinner?"

"No he didn't, But I think we'll have dinner with their friends."

"Hmm. Okay, see you later Risse." I didn't wait for her reply and pressed the end button.

'A family dinner with their friends huh?'

❤️❤️❤️

This was really short. Please forgive me huhu.

Vote/comment/share