CHAPTER 29

A sunny morning in an amusement park full of children, teens and adults. It was a happy place for everyone. But in an hour, in this happy place, a disaster will come.

"Where have you been, you idiot. I've been looking for you all this time." Leigh shouted to Claude.

Claude didn't answer Leigh. He still can't get over his conversation with Yoshiro Mikazuki. Blow up? This whole place will blow up in an hour. He needs to get Leigh out of here as soon as possible.

With those thoughts in mind, Claude walked faster making Leigh almost trip himself.

"Ahh!...Walk slower. I don't have long legs like you." Leigh complained. He was trying to get his arms from Claude's grip but Claude wouldn't budge.

Claude stopped walking. He sighed, still holding Leigh's arm. Claude fetched his phone out of his pocket with his free hand and dialed a number, he waited for a few seconds before the person on the other side answered his call.

"Blake, you need to get in here right fucking now..."

Claude was talking to Blake on the phone with Leigh trying to eavesdrop beside and didn't notice a child bumping on him

The little girl had a cone of ice cream on her little hands. When he bumped into Leigh, the strawberry flavored ice cream stained Leigh's white pants.

Seeing the mess she made, the little girl teared up. "Uhh, I-i'm sorry, mister. I'm sorry, Anna didn't mean it." The little girl said. She took her handkerchief from the pockets of her dress and gave it to Leigh.

"Your name is Anna?" Leigh smiled. He bent down a little to talk to the little girl.

"Yes." Anna said while fiddling her fingers. She looked down on the ground where her smashed ice cream was lying.

"It's alright, Anna. Big brother is not angry so you don't have to be upset. Your dress looks so beautiful, it suits you prettily." Leigh said to cheer up the dejected child. With his free hand, Leigh accepted the handkerchief. But instead of cleaning his pants, Leigh cleaned Anna's hands.

Although Leigh already reassured the little girl, Anna's still not smiling. Leigh thought that maybe It was because her Ice cream was thrown away.

"Do you want to buy another ice cream with me?" Leigh suggested.

Anna finally cheered up after hearing Leigh. "I want chocolate. Let's go buy chocolate ice cream."

"Yes, yes. we'll buy a chocolate flavored ice cream in a cone." Leigh tried to pull his arm from Claude's grip again, but he's still unsuccessful. Leigh turned his head towards Claude and he saw the man still talking to his phone.

"... bring at least ten of them. Hurry up."

After ending the call. Claude looked at Leigh.

"What is it?" Claude asked after seeing Leigh eyeing him intently.

"My pants were stained. I'll go buy something to wear so let go of my hand.

Instead of loosening his grip on Leigh's hand, Claude took off his coat that reached until the back of his knee and gave it to Leigh. The coat can hide the stain for the time being.

He helped him wear it and was about to walk again while still holding Leigh's hand. Leigh was about to get angry because this guy couldn't even listen to him, and his hand was already hurting from how hard Claude was gripping it. He thought that it'll probably bruise by the time Claude lets him go.

"Stay still, Leigh. We'll go home right now. It's dangerous to stay here anymore." Claude said with a frown. He doesn't know if there are enemies watching them right now, pointing their guns to their heads waiting for signals to pull the trigger.