CHAPTER 22

LEIGH PEREZ

"Big brother, When will we go visit grandpa?" I'm seeing him again, the little kid. This time he was talking to another boy who's much older than him. But, their faces are fuzzy and I can't see them clearly. The kid is also speaking Japanese that I surprisingly can understand. I don't even speak Japanese, so how?

"Yuki, Grandpa's place is far. So we have to wait until your 7th birthday to see him and grandma again." The older boy said to the little kid. He was patting the little kid's head.

"Ehh but I want to show him my new weapon. Dada doesn't want to see me with sharp things so I can't show him. Father is always busy too, and you are always with your friends. I don't have anyone to show my knife." The little kid said in cracking voice. He's about to cry when the older kid hug him.

"Didn't I told you that brother would always be there when you need me. Yuki, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you were having hard time. How about you show brother your new weapon instead?" The older kid said in a calming voice, he then lifted the little kid who was hugging his brother tight as they walk away. The vision I was having started to faid as the two kids slowly walked into a fog.

I opened my eyes with difficulty, my head was throbbing hard like it was being cut in half. What the fuck happened to me?

"Hon, gising ka na pala." rinig kong sambit ni Xan na kakapasok palang sa loob ng kwarto. He has a water bottle on his hand.

"W-where?" I asked in a hoarse voice. Xander gave me the bottled water which I accepted after sitting on the bed I was lying.

"HQ. I brought you here after you fainted in the middle of the hallway. How are you feeling?" Xander worriedly said. Since I'm not in the mood to argue with him right now, I let it slip when I felt him kiss my head.

" I'm okay now. But why did I fainted?"

"Just lack of nutrition on your body. That's why I made you lunch. Here." Sabi nito habang inaabot sa akin ang isang malaking baunan. I think I know what's inside of this lunch box. I put the lunch box on my lap and tried to open it. But since my body's still numb, I can't open it. Xander who was beside me took the luchbox from my hands. He then walks toward the table not far from the bed. After putting the lunchbox on the table, he then took my hand and guided me towards the table and helps me sit on the chair.

"You know I can walk by my own." I stated.

"I'm well aware. But come on babe, you know I'll even lift you up if I can but I didn't because you'll get mad." He said while taking the lid of the lunchbox and taking out a spoon and fork. But I rolled my eyes at him after seeing what's inside the box.

"Are you also aware that I hate vegetables?" I angrily said. It's all green, god knew how I despise the taste of veggies.

"But you need this Hon." Xander tried to pursue me to eat the food. But I won't eat it.

"But I'll die if I eat this." I said while pinching my nose because I don't want to smell it even if it doesn't really smell.

"You're overreacting babe. You should eat it all to replenish your energy. Pinaghirapan ko rin kayang lutuin yan."

"You cooked this?" I doubtedly said.

"That's right. Anyway, if you finish eating this I'll do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

" Then, I want a Chocolate drink. Go buy me at the cafeteria." I ordered like a boss. Xander chuckled at me. He ruffles my hair before standing up. But before leaving the room he kissed me again. This time on my forehead which caught me off guard. He's getting brave at doing what he wants now that I don't care anymore. But if he ever tries to do it on my lips, I'll slap his face away from me immediately.