CHAPTER 6

Leigh was dumbfounded. Hinarap nalang nito ang mga kaklase nyang hanggang ngayon ay nakatingin sakanya na may bahid ng takot ang mga mukha.

'Why are you all looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?'

Leigh touched his face to see if there's something wrong with his face, but there's none. Leigh ignored them like he always do.

(Bells ringing)

"Make sure to do your homework. Goodbye class."

"Goodbye Miss" They all said in unison.

Leigh was busy cleaning his table that he didn't notice Shane coming in. "Beshy, let's go."

"Oh Shane, you're here."

"Well yeah. You promise to go with me after school today remember?" Leigh stop what he's doing and looked at his best friend. He made a face as if he's trying you remember something. Then he made an 'oh' sound as if he realized something.

"Right. Umm about that Shane, I think I'll pass. Something came up at home and mom called me today. She said we're having visitors at home Kaya kailangan kong umuwi ng maaga ngayon. I didn't mean to forget about our deal." Leigh suddenly felt very guilty. He made a promise to Shane to go with him at the mall. May bibilhin daw kasi ito. 

Shane pouted and even crossed her arms on her chest." But you already promised me." she sulked.

"I'm sorry. How about tomorrow? This time I'll really go with you." 

"Ayan ka na naman eh."nakangusong sumbat ni Shane dito.

"I'm really Sorry Shane. Babawi nalang ako, anything you want gagawin ko." Leigh started to get really guilty. Minsan lang mag aya ang best friend nito na lumabas silang dalawa Kaya naman ay labis ang pag so sorry nya ngayon sa best friend nya. Alam nya ding hindi sya papansinin ng best friend nya hanggat hindi sya nito napapatawad.

For almost 5 years of being friends, Leigh and Shane knows each other quite well.

But the pouting Shane suddenly smiled, a big grin was plastered on her beautiful face." Really Leigh? You'll really do anything for me?"

Leigh couldn't help but nod. "Just please not something to embarrass me." Leigh also grinned while watching his friend getting excited.

'I hope I made the best decision.' He though. He want to cry inside because he can't say no to anything she says now.  He's having a bad feeling about this.

"Oh my pretty beshy, you know embarrassing you was on the bottom of my list, mapapatay ako ni Claude no."

Napapailing na lamang si Leigh dahil sa sinabi ng kaibigan. "Let's go home."

===

Leigh was on his room, playing games on his phone. His mom said to wait on his room when he said he wanted to help cook. He's a pretty decent cook. It's something that Leigh love to do.

His dad also came home today. Leigh think that his parents and their friends would only talk about business. Cause if not, then his Dad had no other reason para umuwi sa kanila ngayon.

Leigh was busy with his phone when he heard a car engines outside. His room's windows were open that's why he was able to hear it. He stepped inside his room's balcony para tingan kung sino ang dumating. But he can't catch a glimpse of them because his room was far from the front door, beside its already dark.

Leigh walked back to his bed. Since they'll talk about business, Leigh thought he's not needed outside his room. Wala rin naman itong maitutulong sa kanila pag dating sa usapang negosyo.

An hour had passed pero hindi pa rin sya tinatawag ng kanyang Ina kaya naman ay may sapat na oras si Leigh para tapusin ang homeworks nito.

Leigh can't take it anymore. He's hungry already but no one even thought of inviting him to eat dinner. So Leigh decided to get himself food.
He wanted to change his clothes first since he's wearing a blue oversize hoodie and a short, he's also wearing his blue fluffy slippers with stitch's ears on it. But since he's hungry and was lazy, he'll get his food without changing his clothes.

Leigh keep on walking until he reach the dining area. The door was slightly open kaya naman ay rinig na rinig ang pag uusap nila sa loob. Since dadaanan pa ang dining area bago makarating sa kusina ay walang nagawa si Leigh kundi ang maghintay muna. He'll wait for a perfect timing bago pumasok.

Leigh has a keen sense of hearing that's why he can hear even the faintest murmurs from the people inside the room.

Leigh can hear a woman's voice and his mom's talking to each other. "Hindi mo pa ba pupuntahan yung anak mo sa room nya? We're about to eat dinner." The woman said.

"Oh, bababa nalang ang batang 'yun. He has this intuition, he' ll go down kapag naramdaman nyang nakahanda na ang pag kain." Leigh's mom replied.

He heard someone laugh at what his mom said. That laugh made Leigh think of that man at a times like this. 'He also laugh like that.' Leigh thought

"I think strong intuition was on his genes. Anyway, I want to see him already. I bet he's more prettier and cuter than the last time I saw him."

"Well he's indeed a beauty, just like him."

Leigh couldn't wait anymore so he decided to go inside. He opened the door a little more wider then he stepped inside. He made a fake cough when he remained unnoticed. It took seconds before all of them to notice his presence. The man that his dad was talking to had his eyes wide staring at Leigh. Hindi makapaniwala ang mga mata nito habang nakatingin kay Leigh. Hindi ito makapaniwalang hindi nya ito napansin mula nang makapasok ito sa loob ng dining area.

Leigh's eyes though was focused on a young man sitting with his family, he has this annoying grin that he hated since they met.

"What the heck are you doing here?"

❤❤❤

EDITED

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE

I ALSO WANTED TO TELL YA'LL THAT I'M WRITING ANOTHER BOOK.
PLEASE CHECK IT OUT TOO.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE