CHAPTER 1

LEIGH PEREZ (He has deep blue eyes)

LEIGH PEREZ
(He has deep blue eyes)

(credit to the artist)
(source:Pinterest)

Today's Monday, and also a school day. I hate school. I mean, not the school literally. It's the students that I hate. There're tons of bullies and bitches everywhere.

And also, that guy too. His one month suspension ends today. I hope he won't pester me first thing in the morning at school later, or I'll give him a punch on the face.

"Leigh, honey?" My mama called me from outside.

"Yeah I'm up." I shouted back to her.
I stretch my body to get fully awake since I only have one hour left before school start.

"Breakfast's ready. Get down now."

I answered yes, then I heard her footsteps getting away. I also started getting ready. I fixed my bed first, then prepare my clothes that I'll wear today, and then took a bath.

I'm attending a prestigious school that takes me thirty minutes of drive from home, so I need to move fast or I'll be late.

After taking a bath, I wore my uniform. If I'll name the only thing that I like about that school, it's the uniform they provided. It was made of an expensive material and it was free so I really like it. It fits me so well too.

"Good Morning mama." I happily greeted my mom and gave him a kiss on her cheeks. It was my way of showing her how much I love her. I glanced at the room, Dad's not in here. There's also no sign of him coming home last night.

Tsk, Dámn. I shouldn't have expected that man to come home. He's a workaholic man, he'd rather spend his night at his office than go home for his wife and son.

"Good morning too. Let's go sit down and eat breakfast. I'll drive you to school today." She sweetly said to me.

In this big house resides a family of three. I never understand my father's logic. He bought a big house for them, but he still chose to spend more time at his work than spend time at home.

I had a hearty breakfast with my mama today, then after eating she volunteered to drive me to school.

"Be good at school today, honey." She suddenly said while she's busy driving.

"I'll behave ma, don't worry. And Shane's with me all the time so I'll be safe." I said half jokingly and half serious because that woman has a barbaric nature.

Shane is my only friend. You'll meet her later. And speaking of that girl, she sent a message saying that she'll wait for me at the entrance of the school so they can walk together.

I heard my mom laugh a little.

"Isn't it the other way around, Shane will be safe because you are there."

Even I laughed after realizing it. But it's because Shane's very protective of me.

"Shane's a brutal and everyone's scared of her. She's very protective of me too that's why I said those words." I said with a smile.

"At least there are other people who I can rely on watching over you. You're a little reckless sometimes Leigh so I'm always worried. Sometimes, I worry someone might be bullying you at school?"

"Ma, don't worry. I'm already old enough to get bullied. Besides, you really think I'll let them bully me? I'll punch them in the face if they try something funny on me." I said reassuring mama that I'm fine at school. But thinking it through, since entering the academy, I've never experienced getting pranked by those bullies. Once they saw me walking in their direction, they always left with their tails between their legs.

"I'm glad then. Just always remember to call me if something came up, okay? One call and I'll be on my way."

I was touched, she's really the best mom.

When we arrived at the academy, I bid goodbye to mom and got out of her car.

Since the gate isn't close yet, it means I'm not late for my first period. I'm glad I made it on time. Now let's go lood for that crazy woman. She said she'll wait for me at the entrance, but I can't find her.

I'm still looking around while walking. But I stopped walking when I saw her not far from me. She was wearing her clothes for PE when her first class was supposed to be chemistry. See? Told you she's crazy.

"Leigh, why are you so beautiful today? Ohh right, It's that day today." She said with a wink. I raised my eyebrow after hearing her words.

"What are you talking about. You know how I hate being called beautiful, and please, I don't care about that man. I just hope he won't show his ugly face to me and ruin the rest of my day." I said flatly.
I know she's talking about his return from his suspension.

Shane only laughed at my remarks before dragging me with her.

"I can't believe you called him ugly. Leigh, my friend. You're lucky he's into you or else he won't let you get away for calling him ugly." Shane amusedly looked at me.

"Tsk, It's true though." I whispered to myself.

"Alright, if you say so." She said and slapped my shoulder while still laughing. I caressed my shoulder that she hit because it stings. I didn't mind it though because I'm used to her violent personality.

=====

"That's it for today class, enjoy your lunch and see you tomorrow." Our teacher announced after the lecture ended.

Everyone stood up and went to the cafeteria. Since students lunch time was at the same time, It was always crowded on the hallway. I waited on my seat until it wasn't that crowded anymore.

While walking, I noticed some stares. Their looking at me again. Aren't they tired? They see my face almost everyday, there's nothing new on my face.

"Ah, Leigh. I'm here." Shane shouted while waving her hands. She can just call my name, no need to shout.

I went to her side to walk with her towards the cafeteria. Suddenly, Shane puts her arms on my shoulder and whispered something to my ear.

"I saw him earlier. He attended his classes so you might bump into him later. Be careful." She seriously said to me and removed her arms on my shoulder

I raised my hands to give my nosebride a pinch when I felt a sudden headache. I was still thinking of how to avoid that man when I felt a sudden warmth on my back.

"Hey baby. Did you miss me?" A heavy and inked arms was suddenly wrapped around my shoulder that made me stop walking.

I looked over him emotionless and harshly removed his heavy arms around me.

You wanna know who he is?

He's Claude Alexander Lux. A persistent man who won't just leave me alone.

==

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Thank you!!!

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE