Chapter 15

Autumn felt frozen in fear, unable to do anything but feel the approaching figure. Zyler stood at the foot of her bed, observing her. He loved watching her while she was asleep. The fact that he could do whatever he wanted at that minute gave him a feeling that all the lives he took couldn't—and knowing that she wouldn't have time to react if he decided to take her life or her made him hot and bothered.

On the other hand, Autumn's fear didn't leave her. Every time, Zyler took a step, another teardrop slid down her cheeks, imagining the worst. "Please, lord, save me," she prayed silently. But who would save her? No one. As his steps got closer, the feeling of dread intensified. The feeling of being frozen in fear persisted.

Zyler stood there, watching her sleep. He couldn't help but feel drawn to her; something about her beauty mesmerized him. Her chest rose and fell in a slow, steady rhythm, and her long hair was spread out over the pillow like a fan. Her creamy legs were covered with a comforter. Clutching the comforter with his fingers, he slowly dragged the bedsheet off her body. He didn't want that useless cloth to cover her delectable body from his eyes. He was conscientious in his moments, not wanting to wake her up.

Autumn felt every bit of it. She felt the cloth sliding from her chest to her hips and then to her feet, exposing her smooth legs to him. She pulled Peaches closer to her body and hid his face in her chest, ensuring he didn't make noise and put both of them in danger. The man noticed it but disregarded it as a usual sleepy reaction. He bent down to the level of her feet. His warm breath fanned her ankles and feet. This intensified her breathing further. Now that she didn't have the blanket to hold on to, she dug her teeth into her lower lip, controlling her need to sob louder.

Zyler picked her feet in his arms, stroking them gently, feeling the supple skin under his rough palms. He had always been a man of discipline and control, he controlled his dick not to give in until the woman begged for it, and they did. They sobbed for it, and that is when he would give in, but with one look at this girl, his world turned upside down. A burning ache to touch her was burning down his soul.

This girl made him feel alive like no one else had before. Like she was a possession to win or a trophy to keep with him.

Despite his best efforts to resist her, Zyler found himself drawn to her like a moth to a flame. He wanted to keep his distance, but the more he wanted to stay away, the more he craved her. He would find himself daydreaming about her at work, losing focus on his tasks at hand.

Despite his inner turmoil, Zyler could not help but lust after the girl. He would find himself thinking about getting lost in her eyes, imagining what it would be like to be with her. He knew he should stop but couldn't resist the temptation. She is not even fit to be his maid. Why was he after her? Little did Zyler know that temptation can be a dangerous thing. It can take even the strongest of men and turn them into something they never thought they could be.

Sighing, he touched her feet with his lips. Her skin felt inexplicably smooth under his lips. Once wasn't enough. He needed more, a lot more than what he was doing right now. Panic set inside her when she realized what he was doing. He was kissing her feet, but why would one kiss her feet? And then she felt it. His teeth dug deeper, making fat tears slide down her chubby cheeks.

Zyler dug his teeth inside her delicate skin, biting it hard enough for her to hiss. Autumn's breath halted in her throat when she realized she had hissed. She was paralyzed with fear in anticipation of what he will be doing.

Zyler smirked, loving the reaction he got out of her. He climbed on the bed and kissed her tender feet to her meaty thighs. A cloud of fear and disgust coiled in her stomach. He was rising, and she could tell it by the pattern of breaths following up her body. But it didn't elevate further. He stopped at the lower portion of her thighs, another kiss at the apex of her thigh. This time with a little more need to feel that skin under her, he dug his sharp teeth into her skin, this time to hurt her, and he did. She felt all the depth of those bites.