Chapter 54

Zyler sighed, "How long will you be angry at me?" he tried touching her thigh and Autumn, but the girl pulled away from him forcefully.

"Atty," he tried calling her, but she pulled away again, not letting him near her. "Don't be angry with me," he moved closer, pulling her into a hug. She closed her eyes, moving her to the right, "Stubborn girl," he puckered his lips and pulled her cheek skin into his mouth with his lips.

"I apologized," he released her flesh and pressed his lips on her cheeks. She tried elbowing him, but he quickly pushed her underneath him. She inhaled, closing her eyes tighter, wrinkling the skin around. He pressed his lips on her forehead, and she pushed at his chest.

"Push me more. I will keep kissing you," he kissed her nose. She scrunched it, avoiding him. He moved further down, and his breath touched her lips. Autumn started wiggling more, "Don't do this, baby. I hate it when you push me away," he caught her hands in his palm and rubbed her lips. "Strawberry?" he kissed her lips, sucking on the bottom lip.

"You won't open your eyes, huh?" He wanted to see those pretty eyes, but she was angry about what he did and shut them, not letting him see them. He pushed his hand under her shirt dress and squeezed her waist. Pressing his head into her neck, he inhaled contently. He knew he would remember this no matter what or where he was in life—her smell.

Raising her dress to her thighs, he gently massaged her thighs, "you might want to let that stubbornness go, baby," he inched closer to her core. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Okay then," he chuckled and pushed her panty to the side and brushed his knuckles on her pussy. Autumn gasped and opened her eyes. He smiled, "There. It wasn't so hard, was it?" He kissed her lips and pulled her up with him.

"I hate you," she lowly whispered. He chuckled smugly and pressed his head on her chest.

"Ah, I love this," he contently sighed. She tried pushing him off, but with one look from him, she silently looked out of the window. Soon, they reached their office. Autumn quickly avoided him and ran to her office. Zyler was about to go on to get another taste but stopped when he spotted Cole.

"What do you have for me?" Zyler walked in urgent strides with Cole behind him.

"I haven't seen it. Thought we would do it together," he handed the pen drive and some documents to Zyler.

Zyler nodded and inserted the drive in the slot. He let the screen load. Meanwhile, Zyler skimmed through the papers. There were bank statements and call logs between Varney and someone in Russia. The name was redacted, but he could tell this wasn't black and white. There was much information in there that was useful for them.

The screen made a sound, grabbing Cole and Zyler's attention. Two people were talking on the screen. "What do you think, Henry? Would the CIA buy this project?" Varney smugly sat in his seat, twirling the paperweight.

Henry's face was filled with terror. "This is a risky move, but we can pitch this idea. If they can supply us with the software and we get the military to use it, all the secrets would be shipped offshore, but it is hard. The DOJ, FBI, CIA, the secret service, we should be able to convince them all," Henry kept looking back at the camera.

"Why is he doing it?" Cole wasn't sure why Henry was doing it. Zyler paused the video.

"I don't think Varney knew Henry was recording it," Zyler smirked. "Oh, dumb fucker." He snorted. "Henry did this to save his own ass."

He pressed the play button, and the video continued. "Do you think they will buy it?" Henry was skeptical.

Varney laughed and grabbed a drink, his goatee wet with his drink. "I am the president, Henry. There is nothing I cannot convince. After all, the president is the biggest asset to the country."