Chapter 84

The clock struck 6 am, and Zyler pulled out of her as she spasmed, surrendering to his desires. He tucked a strand behind her and pushed his throbbing cock inside her filling her up.

Autumn came down from her high and stared at him through heavy-lidded eyes. "I think you have enough for tonight, though I wouldn't mind ravishing you, but you need rest," he said, placing closed-mouth kisses on her eyelids. She fell asleep without a thought. By the time she woke up, it was already 11 am. She was spent. Every muscle in her body was achy. Turning her head to the side, she noticed his silent breathing. How much she had missed this.

She ran her fingers through his hair, brushing the strands away from his face. He grabbed her hand and kissed it without opening his eyes. She tried pulling her arm away from his grip, but he flipped her over and caged her in his arms.

Zyler's gaze lingered on Autumn, absorbing every detail of her face as if trying to memorize her again. The deep longing in his eyes was visible, a silent testimony to how much he had missed her. Despite the anger simmering beneath the surface for her actions, there was also an undercurrent of understanding. He recognized the powerful drive for freedom that had motivated her decisions, acknowledging the complex emotions that tugged at both their hearts.

"Are you still angry at me?" He kissed her cheeks. Autumn shook her head. "Then? What's with the silence?"

"I don't know," she didn't know why, but it felt like there was a barrier. A barrier that she might have created when she betrayed him.

"We need to move past that, baby," he said, touching her back and tracing her spine with his forefinger.

"I understand why you made the choices you made. It's not about choosing your freedom and your sister over me that upset me," Zyler confessed, his voice carrying the weight of his fears. "My anger was born from worry, from the terror of thinking you might put yourself in danger. The thought of what Liam could do to you if he found you..." he paused. "That's what truly frightened me." His admission laid bare his deepest anxieties, revealing the protective intensity of his emotions towards her. "But when I realized you shot Liam, I was stunned. I was proud of you."

"Did you know where I was?" She cut him off. She wanted to know if he knew where she was and didn't drag her back.

Zyler nodded. "I did."

"Why did you wait?" She hoped it was him giving her time to figure things out.

"I wanted to leave you alone. I wanted you to make choices for yourself. I could force you to return, drag your pretty ass back. But what good would that do?" he chuckled. "Believe me, I wanted to. I often got on my flight but didn't make that Journey."

"I wanted you to be here in your own time. At your free will. That's why I didn't do it." He contemplated dragging her back, but that might make her hate him more, and he was unwilling to take that risk. He had watched her from afar and in the shadows like always.

"Out of the goodness of your heart?" She raised her eyebrow. Throwing his head back, he began laughing.

"Oh, believe me, baby." His eyes turned a shade darker. Grabbing her hand, he put her hand on his chest. " There is nothing but evil here." There it was, the scary Zyler that she had come to fear and get excited about at the same time.

"Then why didn't you?" she challenged him. She was playing that game with him. She wanted to see if the man who chased her to the world's end was still inside.

His pupils dilated, and a dark smirk adorned his handsome face. "Be careful, baby. You act like you want me to force you to come back. Did my absence make you kinky, or did you miss me chasing you and making your pussy cream?" He saw her take a gulp.

"If you want me to chase you, all you have to do is ask, and I will chase you to the ends of the world," he assured her, his voice steady and earnest, filled with a promise that spanned the depths of devotion and the lengths he would go to for her.

"One (kiss) word (kiss) is all you have to say," he peppered kisses all over her neck and chest.

She stopped him, lifting his head. "Where do we go from here?" She didn't know what he wanted, but she knew what she wanted from him.

"Wherever you want. But not far away from me. Never away from me," he sucked on her neck, licking up and biting her chin. She hissed. "This is the punishment you are going to get," he kept biting her chin, and she smirked this time.

"I have a high pain tolerance," she bit her lip, and Zyler looked almost like a demon.

"Let's see how much pain you're going to take," flipping her over, he spanked her ass, and his palm hit her ass like a whiplash.

"Feeling pain yet?" He spanked her again, and Autumn's head hit the velvet headboard. Autumn felt a searing pain on her ass cheek, but she didn't want to give up yet. She shook her head, and he adorned her ass with another spank, this time making it hurt.

"Give it up, baby," he rubbed the spot he spanked and asked her if it hurt, but she wanted to see how far he would go.

"I see," he spanked another time, and this time, it hurt like a bitch. He didn't stop, he kept gifting her ass with more spanks.

"Stop," she gave up. It began to hurt. He kissed the places he gave her spanks, and he turned her around.

"If you are challenging me, Atty. Make sure to take it too," he said, turning around.

Autumn sat on her knees and grabbed his bicep, biting it. Zyler didn't react. "Did you just bite me?" he asked as her eyes roved down to his chest tattoo. With mischief in her eyes, she bent down, kissing the tattoo. She dug her teeth into his fury tattoo, biting his chest hard.

"Eat the rich, boss," she got up and ran into the bathroom, with him following her. She tried locking the door, but he put his foot in it and stopped her.

"Oh, you have no idea what you have just done." He picked her up, put her on his shoulder, and walked to the shower. "I will show you." He turned the shower on, and the jets sprayed water all over them. She saw him walking toward her with a sly look as the water parted way for him.

Sorry for the short chapter. I am really sick. I am trying to keep up. Will update longer chapters next week. Thank you all :)