Chapter 38

Autumn's intercom buzzed, jolting her from her thoughts. She hesitated for a moment, wondering if she should even bother answering. But she knew better than to ignore Zyler's calls. Taking a deep breath, she pressed the button and spoke softly, "Yes, Sir?"

"Ms. Wraith, come to my office," his voice was curt, and she could hear the irritation in it.

Straightening her dress, Autumn made her way to his office and knocked softly. She heard Zyler's voice call out, "Come in."

He was about to walk over and steal a kiss from her when his door banged open, and Bella barged in, "Zy." All their heads whipped to the side, and he brushed his hair out of his face. Autumn stood there looking confused.

"Get out," Zyler huffed like an angry bull.

"Are you taking me to the ball?" She didn't look at Zyler. Her gaze was wholly on Autumn. "And who's she?" Anyone could tell Bella didn't like Autumn at all. She looked timid and out of place.

"None of your concern, Bella. Get out," He looked at Bella this time and glared at her. He wanted to spend time with his little flower, but this bitch destroyed his mood. "I said get out," this time, he got up and pushed the chair. Both Autumn and Bella got startled. Tears lined Bella's lids, but she choked on them. Autumn felt terrible for the woman. Why does he act so entitled?

Bella stomped to the door like an angry toddler. She was about to turn the knob when Zyler stopped her. "Get whatever fucking clothes you want. I will pick you up at 7," his voice reached her ears, and both Autumn and Zyler could tell she was very happy. As soon as Bella left, Zyler turned his attention to his girl. "Come here," he ordered her roughly. Autumn contemplated whether she wanted to listen to him or if it would be better if she ran out the door. Her gaze shifted between the door and him. He knew what she was thinking and raised his brow in question.

"Should I count?" he asked with an edge to his tone. Sighing, the girl walked to him. She stood beside his chair, "in my lap," he jerked her forward. Autumn fell in his lap. A Curtain of brown hair brushed his face as she adjusted, trying to put as much distance as possible, making his cock stand up straight. Her scent was a blend of sweet and sultry, like the smoke of incense mixed with the sweetness of flowers. He wondered if she would let him taste her.

"Closer," he ordered her. Gulping, she moved forward, and unknowingly, she felt his cock, and he knew it too. She confirmed it with a sharp gasp. Kissing her hair, he closed his eyes, inhaling her scent. It smelled too sweet. "I wish I could take you to the ball," he pecked her lips. This was too close, too scary for her. "Are you scared someone will see you and me like this?" his voice was filled with need. "Is your pussy wet, baby?" Her brows furrowed with disgust. "I want eyes on us. I want them to see how good I make you feel and burn in envy," he raised his hips, thrusting onto her clothed core.

"Do you want them to see us?" he inquired. Autumn shook her head. "Show me your pussy, baby. I want to see how wet it is," his throat parched dry at the thought of her wet pussy on his tongue.

He grabbed her middle finger and sucked on it greedily as if he was sucking on the most delicious lollipop, making a feral noise. When he pulled it out, it was wet with his saliva. He guided it to her pussy, all the while Autumn shook her head no. He grabbed her clit with his forefinger and thumb and pushed her panty away. He pressed his finger into her core with a gentle pressure that made her whimper. She had never touched herself there.

He made her finger circle her clit in circular motions. With the other hand, he grabbed his cigar and made her clutch it. Autumn had no idea what was happening to her. Only she knew her body wasn't in control. "Your pussy is a masterpiece, baby. A work of art, so exquisite that I want to ink it on my chest," he husked in her ear while working himself on her pussy, juices pouring and gushing all over.