Chapter 71

He dug his teeth into her neck, and a sharp, unexpected pain shot through her, causing her to inhale sharply. It was a sensation that teetered on the edge of pleasure and pain, a physical manifestation of the tumultuous emotions swirling within her. She closed her eyes, surrendering to the moment, allowing the mix of sensations to wash over her. She knew he wouldn't be gentle. Gentle is not him.

Zyler, sensing her discomfort, immediately softened his touch, soothing the spot where his teeth had been with gentle, almost reverent kisses. Each kiss was like a balm, easing the sting of the bite and sending a wave of warmth through her body. Autumn hissed, not out of pain but from the overwhelming blend of sensations that Zyler elicited from her.

"Does it feel good?" Zyler's voice, low and husky, was filled with concern and desire. He pulled back slightly, his eyes searching hers for an answer. His gaze was intense, almost hypnotic in the room's dim light. Autumn opened her eyes, meeting his stare.

He got lost in her eyes. They had a twinkle like a million stars in the galaxy couldn't have. She nodded. He descended her body to the object of his obsession. Her breasts. They were his desire. He latched his gaze onto them. This made her heart race. Her breath quickened, which made them touch his lips. She noticed him staring at them, her nipples glistening under the rumbling thunder once in a while. Damn his life, God took his time while creating them. Without warning, he puckered his lips around her nipples and squeezed them between his lips and teeth.

The pull reached down to her core, and she grabbed his hair. He released them and peppered closed-mouth kisses on them, twisting them, pinching, licking, sucking them until she couldn't take it anymore. They were his, his beauties to play with.

He pulled back, staring at them. In the shadowy room, lit only by the intermittent flickers of the storm outside, Zyler's fixation was wholly evident. His gaze, dark and smoldering, was locked onto Autumn's breasts, but it was her nipples that ensnared his deepest, most carnal desires. They stood erect and sensitive, an irresistible beacon to his insatiable hunger.

His hands, solid and unyielding, enveloped her breasts, fingers tracing the delicate curves with a possessive intensity. When his thumbs brushed over her already wet nipples, a jolt of pleasure shot through her, an electric charge that signaled the beginning of a relentless pursuit. He rolled them gently at first, feeling their texture and responsiveness before applying firmer pressure. Zyler watched her face, gauging her reactions, the subtle shifts in her expression fueling his desire even more.

"I wonder what they will look like with milk dripping down them," he groaned, wetting his lips. If that wasn't sexy, she didn't know what else was. He didn't give her a chance to reel back from his words.

His mouth descended upon her with an almost ferocious hunger. His lips found her nipple, enveloping it in a wet, heated embrace. The sensation was overwhelming — a perfect blend of pain and pleasure. He suckled with a fervor that was both rough and reverent, as if each pull, each tug at her sensitive flesh, was a vital necessity for his very existence.

His teeth, sharp and daring, grazed her nipple, not enough to wound but enough to send shockwaves of sensation radiating through her. The slight edge of pain only heightened the pleasure, a symphony of conflicting sensations that left Autumn teetering on the brink of ecstasy.

The room was filled with the raw sounds of their encounter — the wet suction of his mouth, her gasps, and moans, the storm's distant thunder echoing their passion. Zyler alternated between gentle lapping and intense, almost savage pulls, creating an exhilarating and overpowering rhythm.

Autumn, caught in the storm of his desire, felt herself unraveling. Her hands gripped his hair, holding him to her, a silent plea for more. The roughness of his ministrations, the way he claimed her nipple with his mouth, was a wild dance of dominance and surrender.