Chapter 47

Zyler tugged at Autumn's hand, urging her to stand up from the desk. She tried to hold onto the edge, hoping to maintain her balance, but Zyler's excitement was palpable, and he seemed determined to whisk her away.

"Come on, Autumn," Zyler urged, a mischievous glimmer in his eyes. "We've got an adventure waiting for us."

Her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts, swirling like a swarm of locusts. Zyler's idea of adventure was often far from the typical joyful things people did. It always involved chopping up limbs or chasing someone to death.

Autumn tensed, imagining this to be another chase or, worse, a trip to the cemetery. "Where are we going in such a hurry? Shouldn't we at least wait until it's 5?" She didn't want to slack off work. Besides, going anywhere is better than going somewhere with him.

Zyler didn't respond. He began dragging her with him. He pushed her into the elevator and cornered her, "Oh, the look on your face is going to be so worth it," he sounded like an eager teenager about to get his first bike.

He pushed her into the car, and they were soon off to somewhere. "Can you at least tell me where we are going?" She tried to get as much information as possible, but he didn't reply. His only answer was a silent look of "Don't ask me questions." Sighing, she turned her attention from his face. She looked out the window, and they started approaching the city. She picked up her phone, trying to understand, and before she could even know they were at an airport.

Her palms began to sweat in anticipation. Her mind ran with conflicting thoughts. Was he letting her go? That thought filled her mind with joy. But what if he was suddenly bored of her and decided to dump her body in the woods? That thought brought her sorrow. Was she going to die? But, if anything, he proved he wouldn't kill her. But where was he taking her?

Lost in her tumultuous thoughts, she didn't realize when she reached the gate. The private entrance was not buzzing with people, adding secrecy to their departure destination. Soon, the officer at the gate greeted him. She followed Zyler, her eyes daring nervously until they reached his jet.

He made her walk before him. He loved to look at her from behind. She was just as sexy as she looked from the front. He brushed himself on her, making her tighten the hold on the chairs that she was passing by. "Here," he sat first and patted his thigh for her to sit. Autumn fiddled with her fingers as the flight attendant closing the curtains viewed her with curiosity.

Zyler gave the woman one stern glare, and she scurried away, adjusting the curtain straps. "Are you going to sit or not?" he challenged her.

"I want to have my own seat," she stepped back as he stood to his full height. Not waiting for a second, he bent to her level and picked her up. She gasped at his sudden reaction and wrapped her arms around his neck, not wanting to plant herself on the ground. "Your stubbornness won't serve you well, baby girl," he threw her on the bed and climbed on top of it. Autumn tried to run in the opposite direction, but he pinned her down, "Ah, ah, ah, not happening," He unbuttoned her top.

"No, don't," she swatted his hands away. As a response, he spanked her pussy. Autumn whimpered at the sudden shift in his mood.

"Don't stop me. I will tear this to pieces," he tugged on the shirt.

"What are you trying to do?" she hoped that she could distract him by involving him in a conversation, but the man's eyes were glued to the spot where she held him. This was the first time she touched him voluntarily.

"I want you to wear another dress," he pushed her hands off your body.

"I can do it myself," she wouldn't give in that easily.