Chapter 40

Zyler put Autumn in the bathroom. He held the hem of her dress, trying to pull it up. But Autumn stopped him. "Let's take a shower," Autumn didn't want to. She wanted to be left alone. Autumn had had enough. She firmly resisted, crossing her arms over her chest and refusing to budge.

"I don't want to," Autumn asserted, her voice determined as she stood her ground. She was turning feisty by the day. She was nothing like the timid girl he had met earlier. Although he preferred her submissive side, this was exciting to watch and bring her to her knees.

Zyler's amusement danced in his eyes as he pulled her closer, not yielding to her protest. Frustration welled up within Autumn. Her senses ignited with irritation. She clenched her fists, attempting to regain her composure, while he continued to toy with her reactions playfully.

"I'm not feeling well. I don't want to shower with you," Autumn asserted, taking a step back as Zyler advanced, effectively trapping her between him and the counter.

"Exactly why we should take a shower," Zyler persisted, his grip on her top unyielding. He tugged at it, testing her limits, and Autumn's frustration reached its peak. With a swift motion, she swatted his hand away and forcefully pushed him, catching him off guard. Zyler stumbled backward, struggling to regain his balance.

In one lunge, he was before her. "You won't listen to me?" he gripped her neck.

"No," her period hormones made her bold. He chuckled. Something close to mischief and threat danced in his blues.

"Fine," he turned around and locked the door. Autumn's breath quickened with anticipation.

"What are you going to do?" She didn't want to be with him a moment more than necessary.

"So eager to escape, huh?" He cocked a brow, and damn, he looked scary to her. "Wonder what will happen when your belly is swollen with my child," he uttered to himself and stepped closer.

"Since you aren't willing to cooperate, I'll oblige your wishes," he remarked with a hint of mischief, sliding his pants down his thighs. Autumn instinctively shut her eyes, determined not to witness anything she wasn't prepared for.

"I wish to leave," she tried walking past him when he gripped her arm and pulled her back. "You will stand here and watch what happens. Don't you dare move," he threatened her again.

"And if I don't?" She raised her brow in defiance. The sheer defiance that wanted him to bend her over the vanity and fuck the living daylights out of her. On the other hand, Autumn found herself perplexed by her newfound boldness. It was unlike her to engage in fights or raise her voice. Throughout her life, she had been conditioned to stay silent and submissive. Yet, in the presence of this man, a surge of defiance surged within her, awakening a side of herself she never knew existed.

"I will fuck you. Here and there. Everywhere," he breathed in her ear. Her eyes widened. Tears lined her lids. Her weakness surfaced. Not even a minute ago, she was willing to fight with him, and now it is all gone.

"I hope you burn in hell. I hope you get arrested," she wiped her tears with her other hand. "I don't like you at all. I hate you so much."

"Oh, my sweet little firecracker, wishing me such misfortunes? How positively charming," his voice laced with playful sarcasm. "But let me assure you, darling, I'm quite comfortable in the flames." He leaned closer, his gaze locked with hers, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. "But I do appreciate your concern. It warms my wicked heart." He pushed her back and removed his boxers with a swift tug.

Autumn closed her eyes, not wanting to see the thing before her. Zyler threw his boxers on the floor and turned to the other side, his butt facing her. "Open your eyes. Or I swear, I will fuck you right here," he warned her. Autumn wanted to defy it again. But she wouldn't put it past him that he would do what he said he would. So, she opened her eyes. She hated it. She hated that the man before him looked so gorgeous. Like God and Satan came together and crafted him.