Chapter 42

"I don't want to feel powerful," Autumn yanked her hand out of his hold, curling it into a fist. Zyler let it go with an amusing smirk.

He then curled his arm around her waist and turned her around so that her back was facing his front. He rested his head on her shoulder and traced her arm with his fingers. Reaching her fists, he uncurled her fingers, grabbed her hand, and placed it on her heart, locking her arms under a deadlock. Autumn could hear her heartbeat under her palm. He could listen to hers vibrate under her palm. He closed his eyes while her breath rose till she could hear nothing.

He always did this to her. With him, her senses are always heightened. He was like wildfire, burning her from root to branch. He had a way of igniting her senses, for better or worse, she didn't know. He was constantly stirring them to life. With him, it was as if she was caught in a blazing wildfire, consumed from the very core of her being to the farthest reaches of her soul. Like an inferno, his presence set her ablaze, engulfing her in extreme fear.

He blew a breath in her ear, making her shudder, "as long as this," he tapped their hands on her chest, "is beating, we will always crave power," he kissed her shoulder, making sure his saliva fell on her shoulder.

Autumn's heart began to tremble. He squeezed her tits under their palms, and she gathered to summon some courage. "Maybe I don't want what you want," she tried pushing him, but he was too strong, dominating, and possessive.

"Hmm," he groaned. Grabbing her fingers, he tapped her lips open, and she raised her brow as what. He motioned her to suck their fingers. Autumn shook her head. He squeezed her breasts tighter to the point that she started to feel shortness of breath. "Do as I say," he warned, releasing the looking at her painful expression. He tapped her mouth again, and she silently parted her lips open. Zyler, in one movement, turned her around, and now she was straddling him.

He pushed their fingers into her mouth, and she sucked on it. His gaze moved between her lips and their fingers in her mouth. He let her fingers go and pushed his fingers more into her mouth, and she gagged. He moaned at the way she was gagging. He bit his lip, and she twirled her tongue over his finger.

"That is why I want you. You compliment me perfectly," he pushed them further, and Autumn almost choked. When he had enough, he pulled them out. "You are different," he remarked, his tongue darting out to lick those fingers that had just been inside her mouth, savoring the taste like it was something exquisite.

"I am not," she lowly mumbled, her confidence slipping slightly. He wanted to tell her that she was, but he didn't know why he didn't.

He looked at her face, and she looked lost. Zyler saw her expression crack. She was easy to read, too easy to understand, and he read her very well. She is naïve, compassionate, and too compassionate. Maybe that's why he wanted her, to feel alive, human, and live.

He saw her wear her head high, consistently high. She was a hard worker, no doubt about that. He had seen it the first day he made her run in circles. There was no change in her expression. She did as asked without an ounce of irritation on her face. He loved that about her, and more importantly, he loved her ability not to understand his inappropriate innuendos, and now her devotion to her sister was something he loved and enjoyed. He knew that once she loved, she would love until there was no love to give, and he wanted that devotion from her. No, he will take that devotion from her.

"What is your sister's name?" he asked, wanting to see that light in her beautiful eyes again.

"I don't want to share that with you," she will not share that with him. She is terrified of her current situation. She didn't want Zyler to gain another leverage over her.