Chapter 72

Morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow across the room where two bodies were entwined under the blankets. The world outside was waking up, but time seemed to stand still within the cocoon of their bed. Zyler was fast asleep, breathing deep and even the very picture of tranquility after the storm of passion they had weathered together the night before.

Autumn turned her head to look at Zyler, her eyes tracing the contours of his face, still etched with the remnants of last night's intensity. She remembered vividly the way his cock had impaled her, a primal and unbridled claim that resonated deep within her core. The memory was visceral, almost tangible in its intensity.

Her body still echoed with the memory of each deep, unfettered thrust, a relentless rhythm that had left her breathless and craving more. The sensation of being filled, stretched, and conquered by him was etched indelibly in her mind. It was not just the physical penetration that overwhelmed her; it was the raw dominance, the absolute surrender he demanded from her.

Each pulsating memory sent shivers down her spine, reigniting the embers of desire that still smoldered within her. The thought of his powerful body moving with such purposeful intent, his cock driving into her with a hunger that matched her own, was intoxicating. He fucked her raw and relentless.

Her gaze glided down his body, taking in the sight of his muscles, still taut even in sleep. The way his physique spoke of strength and protection, even in such a vulnerable state, stirred something deep within her. The blanket draped over him, hiding his tight ass, but in her mind's eye, she could still see the way his muscles had flexed and moved with each powerful thrust, each deliberate motion that had driven them both to the brink of ecstasy.

She remembered how she had clung to his shoulders, her fingers digging into his skin, anchoring herself amid the overwhelming sensations he elicited from her. Those same shoulders that had borne the weight of their shared passion now lay relaxed, the lines of tension smoothed away by the peace of slumber.

A sense of contentment washed over her as she watched him. Despite the intensity of the night, there was a gentle intimacy in this quiet morning moment, a silent connection that spoke volumes of their bond. It was a bond forged in the heat of passion and the shared moments of vulnerability and tenderness.

She noticed him shuffling and turning to the other side. Slowly, he opened his eyes, and Autumn gulped as his eyes met hers. As soon as he saw his marks on her neck and breasts, his morning wood turned into a hot, pulsating desire. Their sheets were still drenched in their fluids, wetting the bed. Without warning, Zyler's arm snaked between Autumn's legs, pulling her onto him in a bold, shameless move that took her by surprise. Her squeak, a mix of shock and delight, filled the room.

She refused to open her mouth, "morning breath," she mumbled, pulling her lips into a tight line. He chuckled and let her go. Putting her down, he threw the sheets off his body. Confident in his birth suit, he rounded to her side. Picking her up, he walked into the bathroom and set her ass on the counter.

Leaning his hand on the counter, he leaned into her. "I would've fucked you raw, but let us brush and do it," he squirted a dollop of toothpaste onto the brush. She stared down at the brush in his hand, but instead, she was gifted with the sight of his still-erect cock. Zyler chuckled at the way she was looking at his dick. It still had her dried blood. She didn't know how to react.

"This is my favorite art, baby. Your blood painting my dick is the goal of my life. And the fact that you offered it willingly to me is making me want to bend you over this counter and fuck you into oblivion," he inhaled, his voice raw with emotion. Something in his voice told her he wasn't lying.

"Your moans," he yanked her hair back, licking the base of her neck to her lips. "Your marks on me," he grabbed her nipples, twisting them with his right hand. Autumn hissed. "The way you fucking hiss," he squeezed her heavy breasts, "I want more," he groaned.