PERCY JACKSON

Harry stood up slowly, shaking, and looked down at the wet floor. There were bloodstains floating like crimson flowers across its surface.

"Oh, my gods," Will sighed. "What have you done, Harry?"

"It's okay," I nodded, shivering. "It's okay. It was a mistake. I-I let him out of my sight. It's my fault."

"It's not your fault!" Will said angrily. "He needs to know to manage himself for at least a minute!"

"Will," I chattered, "it's okay. He didn't know what he was doing."

Will's form flickered slightly, but Harry was too dumbstruck to register it. "But, Percy-"

"Will, shut up," I said angrily, eyeing him. "You're changing."

Will looked down at himself and realized that he was changing from a seventeen year old to a twenty two year old. He sighed, taking deep breaths in. He came to a steady calmness and turned back into a seventeen year old.

"It wasn't your fault, Harry," I said. "Just- it's okay. Alright?"

He didn't reply. 

Snape returned ten minutes later. He stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

"Go," he said to Myrtle, and she swooped back into her toilet at once, leaving a ringing silence behind her.

"I didn't mean it to happen," said Harry at once. His voice echoed in the cold, watery space. "I didn't know what that spell did."

But Snape ignored this. "Apparently I underestimated you, Potter," he said quietly. "Who would have thought you knew such Dark Magic? Who taught you that spell?"

"How do you know that it was Harry?" I interrupted as Harry opened his mouth. "What if it had been me?"

Snape scowled. "Myrtle has been sobbing about Potter performing the spell," Snape said. "Nice try, but I'm afraid it won't work this time, Jackson. As for you, Potter- who taught you that spell?"

"I--read about it somewhere," Harry muttered.

"Where?"

"It was--a library book," Harry invented wildly. "I can't remember what it was call --"

"Liar," said Snape. 

The two stared at each other for a whole minute, Harry trying his best not to look like a corpse.

"Bring me your schoolbag," said Snape softly a minute later, "and all of your schoolbooks. All of them. Bring them to me here. Now!"

There was no point arguing. Harry turned at once and splashed out of the bathroom.

Snape turned on us. "And what were you doing here?"

"Just trying to be Good Samaritans, sir," Will said. "We heard Myrtle screaming as well."

"And what exactly happened?"

"I was just about to head down for dinner, and I stopped by and entered the bathroom when I heard Myrtle scream," I confessed. "And Draco was lying there on the floor. I asked Harry to bring Will with him because Will works with Madam Pomfrey at the Hospital Wing and the Runes class is right here."

Snape raised an eyebrow at Will. "Is this true?"

"Yes, sir," Will said confidently.

"Will performed a healing charm- I think it was Vulnera Sanenteur," I added, "he had almost cleaned all the wounds and was in the process of sealing of few-"

"When you came in," Will confirmed.

Snape stared at us unblinkingly for two minutes. "I'd like to know whether your story matches with Potter's."