A WARNING FROM ARIANA ADLER

Believe me, if I started to murder people I hated the moment I turned eighteen, there would be no people on this planet left.

That was my thought for day for the rest of my life ever since I had turned eighteen.

Looking back, life had never been fair. It keeps throwing lemons at you. And at one point, you get so frustrated that you start making lemonade from them, and if you're lucky, you can somehow end up being a millionaire with mean marketing skills.

But for that, you need to learn to make lemonade.

I didn't, until I turned twenty.

My name's Ariana Adler, and I'm currently thirty years old as I speak. If you're reading this book cause you want to feel happy and you want know what an amazing life we demigods lead, close this book right now.

Cause that's not what happened.

Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Cast: (Yes, there are some additions as well!)

Alexandra Marine, 18/22

Cabin and House: Cabin 3, Gryffindor

"Had the weirdest dream yesterday- I beat up Ares with frozen pizza."

Alex, Daughter of Poseidon, Goddess of Warriors, Sacrifice, Time and Peace, Hero of Olympus.

Esme Creed-Miles

Percy Jackson, 18/22

Cabin and House: Cabin 3, Gryffindor

"Don't feel bad, I'm usually about to die."

Son of the Sea God, Seaweed Brain, The One Who Turned Down Immortality, Hero of Olympus.

Dylan O' Brien