BONUS: FIRST KISS

"Ready?" Chiron asked. "GO!"

The Campers flooded into the woods, silver and red banners flying through the wind. Ares, Apollo, Hermes and Athena Cabin- one team, against every other Cabin there was to fight with. Which meant we were against Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Demeter, Dionysus and unfortunately enough- Artemis' Hunters. Fearing a whole Camp defeat, we decided to team up with them to make it a united win/loss.

We were the red banners now. "Frank!" I whispered at the Ares Cabin Counsellor. "Get your mates in position! The Hunters will most likely land on the trees."

"I agree," Frank replied wisely. He put his fingers to his lips and blew a whistle. The Ares and Apollo Cabin Members walked through the mud, all of them black and blending into the environment as easily as a leaf in a forest. They hid behind bushes, leaving the flag in plain sight, waiting to attack with spears and Arrows.

Luke Castellan and I nodded at each other. We and our Cabin Mates stood shoulder to shoulder, forming a great line that extended almost towards the end of the creek border. "Advance!" Luke yelled.

"Pincer Ambush, now!" I yelled.

The group marched across the creek, all with bows and arrows, ready to aim.

"Annabeth would've loved to see this," Luke said.

"Too bad she went against the rules," I said plainly. I was still angry at her for not obeying me. It was for her own good. I gripped the bow tighter. "Let's focus on the game."

"More like 'war'," Luke smirked.

The group marched ahead of us, making a giant U and surrounding the enemy base. Luke and I fell behind, climbing a tree that was unoccupied by Artemis' Hunters.

"If I'm not going wrong," I muttered, "the attack begins in three... two... one."

No wonder, an arrow flew through the trees and grazed against a Hermes kid's hair, almost close to hitting him on the back of his head.

"Good deduction," Luke whispered. "What now?"

"We wait," I smirked.

"What for?" Luke asked.

"Wait...."

The trees began to rustle wildly.

"The Hunters are getting down to attack our Cabin members," Luke realized. "But the two of us.."

The war began. Artemis' Hunters were merciless, but our Cabin members were quick enough to dodge and weave between arrows, sometimes even managing to crack down on them even though it was for a little while.

"Yeah, now go!" I jumped down as the war started to get intense by the minute. Luke followed right behind. We parted ways, nodding at each other, a small sign of hope and luck.

I threw myself into the war zone. Zoe Nightshade had the gall to look at a Hermes girl and say, "We'll spare you if you join."

I frowned in disgust. I reached into my pockets. "NOW!"

A potato hit Zoe Nightshade smack on the head.

She turned to me in absolute silent terror.

I smirked. She wasn't the only one. All of the Red Team had resorted to potatoes for weapons. Each Huntress was looking at a potato warrior in shock.

Zoe raised her bow, "How dare you- OW!"

Another stream of potatoes had been launched at the Hunters, and they continued to stare at us in shock. They were taking too long to recover, and that's exactly what I needed.