Ch.5 [Adventurous Vanta 1]

*Akira's Pov* (Few days later)

Ghira: Here you go Akira, read it in free time.
I take the book... "Combat Aura Manual" from Ghira's hands.

Me: Than-

I'm suddenly flung back by Blake jumping on me.
She's crying and weeping her tears...
I place my hand on her head, as she looks up, I give her a small smile.

Me: Stay safe Blake.

She only nods, and lets me go.

Kali gives her a small package, as she hands it to me?

Blake: I-I know it's not much.... but it's from my collection!

Her own collection? I pick it, it's two or three books coated together in a red paper.

Me: Thank you, Blake.

She smiles, as Kali comes closer, kneels down and hugs me....

Kali: Watch out for yourself, okay Akira?

We let go, and I nod.
Ghira points at the ship.

Ghira: They're about to set sail.
Me: Shoot!

I run and jump on the ship, I open my backpack and start putting the small book into it.
The ship is slowly sailing away as I look towards the three of them.

After they dissappear from my view, I picked up my things and went to the front.

I sit down, and observe the seas.... thankfully I'm not seasick.... first target, Anima, continent which belongs to, Kingdom of Mistral. And its also known lately for uprising bandit camps....

I just sit here, and start rummaging through my backpack.... some food, water, Lien, books... and a photo?

I pick it up, it's photo of us four....
I smile and place it back in, while taking Aura Manual out.

Opening it, first page is... "Aura Unlocking", yep. Skip.
"Basic Aura Control"
Already can do it.
"Aura Elements"?
Ghira didn't teach me that part?
Opening the manual on page 12, there's few pictures and lots of text....

(Few minutes later...)

So... basically element is additional thing which manifests in your Aura... it may appear with Aura, or later in life.
Ashborn, is this accounted to my Semblance question?

( No )

Oh... okay....
So, Aura Element, is basically manifestation of one's mind into Aura? It takes one's current and previous ones, mashing it together and getting an element.... so, an energetic person would get Fire? Lightning? Something like that?

...
I'll think about it later...

I start hearing steps in my direction and turn to my right, spotting the captain...

Captain: Found you kid, when we arrive in Mistle, I'm throwing you out there.

Okay. That's what he got paid for.

Me: Where are we, sailing to?

He let's a cigarette, and takes a puff.....

Captain: Windpath, its a city north of Mistral, and its one with a port. Don't stay up for too long, it'll take us a week at most.

I only nod, and go to first page of manual.
Okay, I ended at element, now what's next....
"Semblances" and "Aura Control"
Okay? I'll check them in a moment....
Next is.... "Aura Coating"

Page 54.
"Aura Coating" or otherwise known as Aura weapon, or Aura enhancement.
Requires the user to spread their Aura on the weapon to increase its attack power, each hit will eat your Aura*.
Easiest to use with... daggers and shields?