Ch.40 [ Creation ]

///

///

As Akira and Summer enter the elevator. Akira made sure to check for any cameras... and there was surprisingly lack of them.

'Hmm... Can't exactly say how I healed her up... What if I try using this...?' His thoughts ran as he touched Summer's shoulder. She stared at him curiously as multicoloured glass-shard started running from his to her body.

Using <Overactive Imagination>, Akira focused it on her body. "Returning" it to how she previously looked, just tad less roughed up. And clean.

' This should do... This is quite taxing... ' Muttering to himself, Akira scratched his head as he felt <Overactive Imagination> hitting him much harder than usually. 'It hits now four times harder...' muttering to himself. He noticed Summer giving him a small smile, whatever she could muster after so long.

' This should do, keep close. And be like a... puppet? Obedient pet? ' As he spoke and reached for the buttons, Summer stopped him...

' I know you aren't stupid, nor is Salem... She won't believe that I just so happened to start "Listening" to you... Unless you have a Mind Controlling Semblance... I think... Its better for me to sit in the cell for now. ' She spoke truthfully, with pained look on her face.

' Salem is smart... hell of smart. She was around Remnant... for who knows how long. She's got brains, and she's got brawns. Her only mistake is her... Desire to acquire very loyal "Pawns". So please, understand... I can wait for a bit. As long, as I get back to my daughters. ' Her pained smile showed itself to Akira.

' I... yeah... you are right... ' Akira was a bit dejected as both of them walked back to her cell. 'But, I can at least get you some furniture and light. If needed, I have quite tad of books stored back home.' She nodded at his proposition. Finding his way of doing things... nice.

//

As they both arrived back, he opened a portal and both of them walked as he cancelled the <Overactive Imagination>.

They picked many things for her, books, clothing, some furniture, spare dust to use as light and water resource.

//

//

//

//

//

' Mistress... just to make sure... you want me to leave and assist Cinder? ' A blonde girl spoke as Salem calmly agreed.

' And Don't forget... Your target is "Summer Maiden"... Since we already have Crown, Sword and Lamp in our reach. ' A smile crept upon her face. As the girl shuddered from it. 'And, never open your eyes in front of me. Or I will gouge them out...' Her sentence became much darker. As the girl only nodded and left.

'Constantly using Aura to detect things... I hate my Semblance sometimes.' Blonde girl muttered to herself as she left towards the landing pod.

//

//

Akira was walking through halls, and the Grimmified humans and faunus around felt something wrong... they were attracted to him. Not in romantic style.

Something was brewing inside him. It was a complete mix of emotions.

As he noticed how everyone was gazing at him, he tried calming himself down a bit... bit... but it kinda didn't work. He felt his rage slowly tipping over the scale...

' I need to calm down, somehow... '

Akira kept walking through the halls, observing everything. Slowly subsiding whatever rage was inside him.