Ch.32 [ Hellish Nightmare ]

...

Ozpin carefully watched his student's body... in search of the previous Magical outburst.

'How did that child do that...?' He asked himself in his thought as he drank his coffee...

...

...

Meanwhile in Cafeteria.

..

'So, what you mean is that Negative Weiss was in... love with Akira?' Asked Pyrrha as Yang nodded to her.

'That's got to be a LIE! I would never fall for such a bandit!' Weiss shouted completely red like Ruby's cape.

'Weiss.' Simply Said Aelia as everyone turned to her.

'What?' She asked still nervous and red.

'No need to lie to yourself, he is certainly handsome. And you can trust him with something important.' Aelia retorted as a Glyph appeared under the whole table where everyone was sat at and it started getting cold.

'I don't LOVE HIM!' She shouts completely red as everyone bursts in a laugh at her constant denial.

'But you completely called him "Husband" in the Dream and that he was yours, I never thought that you would have such a cute side to yourself!' Yang added oil to the Fire as Weiss shut up and quickly ate her food.

She quickly left as everyone continued to joke, eat and laugh.

...

..

'I don't love him! I don't love him! Why would I even love him!? His handsome face?! His beautiful eyes?!... his... cute tail.... WHY I DON'T SEE ANY NEGATIVES?!?' Weiss shouts in her mind completely mad, and red from embarassment.

Weiss continues to rage for few more minutes...

...

..

'But honestly, Weiss really loved Akira in that Dream? And where is he?' Asked Aelia as everyone was slowly ending eating their food.

'She was crazy over him... He was more important than anything else in that dream. And about that...' Yang explained Weiss < Love < Akira, situation as she abruptly stopped at the last part.

'Is he fine? I mean, Goodwitch found him with a Nightmare mark, didn't she?' Suddenly spoke Nora as Ren started hushing her.

'Yeah... about that. It seems that in process of waking up from Weiss Dream, his Nightmare pulled him into a deep sleep. Currently, Headmaster and Shion are taking care of him. But all of us will be required to be there.' Said Blake as everyone else showed a surprise on their faces.

.

'Then... Shouldn't we hurry?' Asked Aelia as Blake shaked her head.

'Headmaster said that we should eat first and restore our strength. Since we spent a lot of time in Weiss Dream.... and might spent even more in Akira's. ' Blake said this as everyone nodded and focused on eating their food.

..

..

..

(Headmaster's office)

..

'Team RWBY, RASA, JNPR and MABA reporting!' All fifteen of them shout as  Ozpin dismisses their little salute.

'That's more than we expected...' Said Shion as he placed his hand on unconscious Akira... he activated his Semblance as Akira's Aura burst outside.

'This is... quite peculiar. It seems that.... maybe fourteen of you could enter. His Aura... seems to be very compatible with different types of Semblances. Which means that, I can let more people in with lesser toll.' Said Shion as few smiles appeared.