Ch.54(B) [ True Negativity ]

///

Few months later.

Vytal festival finally started, but there was a problem. Big one.

"Oz- hic~ Tell me you found the kid." Qrow asked in the office with Winter Schnee, James Ironwood, Glynda Goodwitch and Aelia Branwen.

The tides turned worse after he didn't come back from the mission. Leaving only simple note... How he had scored Team JNPR. As it was last handwriting he left. Ozpin left it with Qrow as he kept it inside the same piece of jewelery that he kept his Team STRQ's photo in.

Silence was spread across the room as everyone looked between Ozpin and Qrow. Except James looking outside the window. "Nothing... *hic*... NOTHING!" Slamming his fist against one of the supporting beams in his office had even James look back in direction of Qrow for a moment.

"And to top it off! You!" Qrow walked over wobbly to James and pointed with his finger. "YOU BASTARD RESUMED HIS BOUNTY!" Shouting at him. James looked calmly and shook his head. "I had to Qrow. I know he was important to you. But-" "But Ironwood needs to stick to the rules most out of all of us. He's a Military General, Uncle." Aelia cut James mid-way and walked over to Qrow. Which had calmed him down somewhat. She backed him into a seat as she was the one who called everyone here with Ozpin.

"Now. Let's get to the most crucial part." She took out few photos. Everyone checked them out, one-by-one... but Qrow looked at them with horror. "N-No..." He muttered as only Ozpin and Aelia know what was on the photos. "What is this? It looks... familiar?" James muttered as he looked at a photo of burning giant tent.

Winter and Glynda simply looked at the photos as Aelia sat on Ozpin's office desk. "Those are... Branwen Camps proofs of recent destruction. When I got there, the tent was lit aflame... and it continued for about a week until it was completely burned."

"Bodies?" Ozpin asked. "None. He 'devoured' them." They all looked at her confused except Ozpin.

As everyone asked what did she meant. Then finally did she let the steam come out of her mouth. Truth behind his first- and most powerful Semblance of all.

Semblance capable of eating everything on its path. Taking anything it takes on to its user, constantly empowering him. Granting him more Semblances than a normal human could have. "How long did you know?" Asking the two. Qrow glared at Ozpin and Aelia. "I told Oz yesterday. And me? I learned it some time after he adopted me into the tribe."

As she said this. Qrow started chuckling... "ha-.... So that's how it was..." Muttering everyone was intently listening. "Oz... Rae... She ordered him to eat her...." Tears fell from his eyes as Ozpin nodded. "This was the most probable case."

"Ozpin. I will send Atlesian Knights to track him and take him down... or put him behind bars." James spoke coldly and turned back to everyone. His eyes carried conviction and no signs of hesitation.

Finishing his sentence on Akira. Aelia stopped Qrow as she instantly saw through her Semblance how he was ready to jump him. "In the end. I say we give him some time... If it wasn't back with assistance of him and Sienna from White Fang. Vale wouldn't be capable of stopping whatever Torchwick and Taurus were scheming against Vale... namely the train-dust incident which 'Somehow' Derailed before the closed Vale gates." She said this earning a raised brow from James and Winter. "It was back with... the incident with parasite type Grimm. Nightmare? Was it?" Aelia looked at Ozpin as he nodded.

James sighed. Pulling his scroll out he extended it towards Ozpin. "Sign it. Make it now fully official. That Mr.Branwen won't have easy life as he betrayed us." He explained holding out the scroll. As Qrow could visibly see how his hand lightly shook. "I hate to admit. But I don't want to do it as me... But I have to as the General." He said it and looked at Ozpin. Who placed his scroll near James as it showed confirmation message.