Ch.30 [ Nightmare, Dream ]

'Let us get this straight Ms.Rose. The Dream looked like a city, under Negative Weiss control with posters of her looking for Akira? As a missing family at that?' Tried confirming Ozpin as everyone listened intently.

'Yes. Also, team's JNPR was locked in a cage... except Pyrrha, as I didn't find her. But others from Team RASA or MABA were nowhere to be found...' She answered and stretched herself a bit as she was sitting in one spot for way too long.

.

'City...? Train wrecked by Fang... Everything under control?' Muttered Akira as he took out the scroll Glynda gave him...

'Did something happen Mr.Branwen?' Asked Ozpin as he only turned around and started typing...

'It was... 5x... 42.... (random numbers) and Call.... Her Dream requires some sort of real connection, that's why I'll use mine. It might help.' Responded calmly Akira as he called the number he hopefully didn't put wrong...

the scroll rings... as soon someone answers the phone. Akira quickly put it on loud, as female voice was heard.

.

'Who is it? I hope it's not goddamn telemarketers.' The female voice instantly struck Blake as she recognized it to be someone from Fang... Sienna.

'Thank stars, Sienna good to hear you. It's me.' Akira calmly spoke into the scroll.

'Akira? Need something? And this isn't your Scroll, or is it?' She responded calmly as everyone could hear her being somewhat happy?

'Yeah... I'm kinda busy with something and need something from you, or old man. Tell me, did Fang do something on a train in some last time? Specifically a Schnee one?' He asked calmly as she released a long sigh...

' What the fuck did you get yourself into this time? And yes, about a year ago. Adam took some men and women with him, they failed with few still missing or labeled as clear deserters.' She spoke as if she didn't mind giving away the information

Everyone just looks at him surprised, with Blake in back showing a hint of fear.

'Thanks. Sorry that its short, I'll talk later. See ya.' Quickly spoke Akira trying to disconnect when Sienna spoke.

'Adam is out-of-control, He's planning something with branch in Vale which doesn't listen anymore to the Fang. Just from how everyone is starting to act... I can tell there's a coup coming... .' She spoke with anger then with visible hint of fear in the voice.

'Sienna, if you need to run away. I can help you in this instant...' Akira spoke with worry as he knew Sienna since childhood, and she wasn't that bad for him.

.

'Yeah, I disappear and Adam has full control of Fang with his terroristic tendencies... Maybe later. Thanks for the help.... And Akira?' She spoke last bit with lower voice.

'Yeah?' Answered Akira

'Never fight Adam head-on, his Semblance is way too dangerous for those fights.' She spoke with worry and ended the call.

.

'Well, I didn't know that Mr.Branwen has connection with Fang's leader.' Spoke Ozpin with fake surprise as Akira showed him middle finger.

'We should take care of Weiss now, not sure how this helps... But it could be used as some sort of leverage?' Pointed out Akira as Shion clasped his hands.

'Seems like my Aura is now full. We should now enter Weiss Dream once more, but this time it should be someone else than Ms.Rose.' Spoke Shion as Ruby put up a pout and a sign of protest.