Ch.57(A) [Training session]

//

Few weeks had passed since Akira became increasingly sicker.

It was more as if something was leeching at him, his mentality. But a week ago it completely disappeared.

During those few weeks, he even requested for Shion to check for any Grimm 'residue' inside him.

But... well... Nothing bad came up.

-

"So, any news?"

The young wolf faunus asked the pale man as he sat half-naked on the purplish threads.

Shion kept his gaze on Akira's flickering Aura while Glynda and Ozpin were also in the room "It seems that you are Grimm-free." He said without even a flinch, his words completely devoid of lies.

"But there is bound to be something wrong with him, right?" Glynda asked confused. His behaviour for last weeks resembled closely how he acted during the Nightmare incident, albeit much more sleepy.

It was as if, like said before. Something was constantly leeching him off energy.

"Mr.Branwen." Ozpin sipped his last drink and placed the cup on the desk.

Akira only looked mildly annoyed in his direction.

"I have a theory." He said and turned back to him.

Slowly, Ozpin started explaining it.

Akira having multiple Semblances could be one of the faults as usually a human and a faunus could only have, a single. Semblance.

In addition. He was the only living Male to wield Magic and in addition in such excessive amounts which had already surpassed an average Maiden.
Except Ozma, who was man of old age who kept remnants of his magic through constant reincarnations.

In an answer. Akira only looked down on his palm as electricity sparked around it...

"Wait... Electricity... Lightning..." His eyes 'opened' a bit more. "Maybe I'm just overloaded?" He muttered to himself but then quickly shook it off in disprove.

If he did, then his usage of Maiden powers in last weeks should have lessened the pain and tiredness. But it only kept increasing.

"I don't think it's that. While your Aura is still flickering, it is only trying to find it's element, it's state. It's... how to put it. Most natural state." Shion instantly butted in the two conversation as Akira looked at him confused "Natural state?"

"It's a state where you do not look to tame it. And hold it down like this" He calmly explained as his Aura was solely focused on his fingertips "But something along... This." He said as everyone looked at him

His aura was gently flowing around his body in form of threads, with constant flow like a beautiful stream of water.

"I can give you a few tips."

Akira nodded and put on his shirt back, covering his scarred torso.

"First of all, how do you use your Aura?"

As his answer. Shion only saw how a very tight. And thick, very visible to eyes dark violet aura spread across his body.

But before he would say anything, Akira quickly yoinked Glynda's riding crop and before she could rebuke. His Aura tightly wrapped around the riding crop in same manner as it did around his body.

But! Shion instantly saw that there was something which he lacked around his body. The Aura itself was trying to release itself in violent spikes of growth.