Ch.56(A) [Prologue to a massacre]

///

Some time passed with Akira and Pyrrha still in the room. 

If someone would look outside, they would probably see a nosy crow sitting ona branch along with a monkey faunus banging on the window.

"This is... Really hard to process." 

Pyrrha sighed and placed both of her hands against her eyebrows.

"To be honest. I'm surprised that you didn't deny a single claim against what I told you." He answered her. As he did tell her everything. Every, little thing.

Himself.

Ozma/Ozpin and Salem.

Magic and Maidens.

His 'Semblance' and Semblances. Also him owning magic... great deal of it.

And the one thing he wasn't sure about. But the 'God'...

"Well. If I! Your girlfriend wouldn't believe you, then who would?" 

She responded with a smile to him. He could even somewhat sense that she was proud of herself as she placed her own fist at her left breast.

"Well, I appreciate it Pyr." He smiled towards and turned to the window, making a light flick of wrist as wind outside picked up violently and threw off the crow and monkey.

Suddenly Pyrrha's face changed into one of worry "Do you have any handkerchiefs or tissues here?" she asked as he reached into his <Pocket Dimension> and reached out. Handing it over to her.

She took out one tissue and walked over to him. Taking the tissue, she moved it close to his nose and started wiping something off. She showed it, and there was a dark red stain of blood on it. "I guess even your body which was strengthened like steel. Has limits... even if that part of your history is disgusting." She said as she continued to wipe blood off his nose.

While she did so, she became so daring as to sat on his lap. She was beet red like the blood coming out of his nose, as her face slowly came closer to his.

As she took the tissue away as the barrier slowly dispersed.

///

//

Some minutes prior.

"Any idea what they are doing there?" Jaune asked confused as Arth was sat by the door. Clearly exhausted. "Remind me not to pick fights with him." Arth lightly grumbled as he swept the sweat off his forehead.

Girls only looked between each other, with quite simple yet daring understanding. Except Ruby. "Well... they seem to be talking." A voice came from a scroll which Ren was holding. "Thanks Sun." Scarlet answered to him "And the thingy which was covering the room is diss-AAAA" Mid-way his sentence. As they all could hear a very loud wind picking through the mic of scroll and with it something breaking. Probably a branch.

"He'll be alright." Aelia calmly affirmed them. And walked up to the door as she instantly kicked at the door.

*Bam!*

They flew off hinges and as soon as everyone leaned out to see what's going inside. They found Pyrrha sitting at Akira's lap. As their eyes were closed and the two were hugged against each other. "Oi!" Roz shouted and pointed at them. As Pyrrha lightly jumped in his lap and instantly covered her face, as he opened his eyes... with a very dangerous look in them.

"I probably should have let you all in before... But everyone has something Important. And more Important, from time to time... Right?" As he pretty much growled towards everyone by the entrance. He could see everyone peeking at him and the beet red little champion in his arms.