Ch.51 [ Tears and Quest! ]

//

//

'We are closing over to the nearby village, its close to whatever place you pointed. Want me to drop you there?' Akira's pilot turned to him as he looked at the surrounding area. Trying to find any resemblance with what Jinn showed him.

"... This looks better than I thought?" He noticed an old withered, but giant in size. As he looked at the village that he mentioned. His blood started boiling at the false thought that crossed his mind.... "If I find even single hint of it being this place... I will burn it to the very core." His face for mere moments showed hate as <Overreactive Imagination> changed his looks. Removing all of his scars, changing his eyes into pinkish one's. His hair became red like blood and formed into low ponytail at the back.

His clothing formed into one more fit of a Huntsman. It showed as casual clothing mixed with work one, with an addition of armor on his shoulders and knees. 'Yeah. Leave me here.' He said calmly. As the Pilot nodded and flew to the nearby flat ground.

//

As the bullhead slowly landed. Its entrance revealed Akira in his disguise. "No one came to greet me? Welp, its not like I am some form of protagonist-" As he wandered in his thoughts, fixing his fake gloves. "Oh yeah. I am a Protagonist of someone's amusement." Remembering Ashborn, he walked out of the Bullhead. Tapping it, it took off leaving him as he started wandering around the village.

//

Talking with villagers, he kept watch on time. Trying to find out anything. 

As he walked to the edge of the village, he sat down on a nearby fence. "Nothing. Maybe there's another nearby village. Also... I don't think Omen is going to hold for much longer. The blade thinned out thorough the years I wasted it." Calmly thinking, he remembered how Omen looked back then. And compared it to how it looked now.

"If it wasn't for my maintenance and how greatly Rae made it... It wouldn't survived till now." He stood up with Omen on his side. And stretched lightly.

'Excuse me... young man...' An older lady came to him with a tooth lacking smile. 'You seem... Familiar?' She slowly walked over to him, as he looked at her. Her eyes were hazy, showing blindness inviting itself in her eyes. Nestling itself inside too comfortably.

'Really? It's my first time here.' He spoke calmly with a smile as she walked closer to him. 'Your aura, its similar to her.' He looked at her strangely. As soon it felt as if his blood had froze. 'She was a nice girl...' Silence shortly followed. As the old grandma suddenly said something as his blood slowly started boiling. '...shame that she married that Faunus Scum.'

His motions stopped. He stared at her with cold, even freezing look. 'What's the matter sweetie?' She asked as she noticed instantly something wrong. 'Tell me, did one of them have last name. Argenti? I have a bounty on that name around here.' He quickly improvised. Not willing to calm down as black flames flowed to sides of his eyes like waterfalls.

'Well... The Faunus scums had it? What crimes did they do?' The old lady asked curiously as she stared into the horizon. 'Classified.' He said clenching his fists.

'... even for an old lady?' 'Even for an old lady.' She looked at him, as he stared into the horizon. "This place will soon swarm with Grimm..." He took a step forward as a small Glyph appeared at his palm, creating a small ice slime. 'It seems like a storm is approaching.' He calmly said as the slime hopped off.

He started using <Overactive Imagination>. Teleporting from place to place forward by breaking the illusion constantly and renewing it.

//