Ch.29 [ Nightmare ]

*Same day as last chapter.

.

Sometime later at continent of Anima.

'Fucking dammit! Why do I feel so uneasy!'  Akira raged thorough the forest, as he killed anything on his path... destroyed anything.

As one would follow his trail from Branwen Camp, they would find only path filled with destroyed trees, blasted, burned, slashed, frozen.

'It's high noon...' muttered Akira as he looked at the sun right above him.

'Why did I even agree to Salem that time? How did she "pull" me there...' Thought to himself Akira as he stared down...
The speed at which "Nightmare" was spreading could be considered low.

'Seems lile it's much, much slower than Jaune who fainted...' muttered to himself Akira as he called up System.

'Can I take breaks during Trial of Creation?' Asked Akira, as the window appeared and started loading...

[ Trial of Creation ]
[ Checking conditions.... ]
[ *ding* completed check. ]
[ Creation is a Special Trial with time halting properties ]

'And in Faunus?' Asked Akira

[ Time outside will slow to zero. ]

'Okay, that's useful. And I should go back for now, Kin.' Said to himself Akira and opened a portal to... Blake.

(...)

Combat Classes by Professor Goodwitch

'So, where do you think he is?' Asked Roz, as she observed Team MABA fighting Team RWBY.

'He can rot.' Answered Arth as he observed Schnee and Beryl exchanging blows.

'Dear Oum... can't you two just fight it out? Why are you so angry with him? Because he knocked you out?' Retorted Scarlet towards Arth as she had it with his grumpiness and "mad" act.

'None of your business!' As he shouted at her, a portal opened behind Blake and Akira calmly walked out of it...

He quickly moved away from the arena as they kept fighting and he didn't want to get caught in crossfire.

'Talk about the wolf, and he'll come.' Spoke Roz as Akira sat next to Scarlet.

...

A silence occurs as he doesn't speak much and observes the two teams....

'So... What's going on?' Asked Akira as if nothing happened.

'Not much, except small argument between Weiss and Ruby. And Team JNPR got rid of that Nightmare on Jaune.' Calmly answered Scarlet as Glynda came over to them.

'Thanks.' Answered Akira as Glynda took out a scroll and gave it to Akira.

'Seems like Weiss also has a Nightmare... but it feels weak? How can I feel it?' Thought Akira as he looked between Glynda and Weiss.

'It's a gift from Headmaster, Mr.Branwen. and he wants to talk with you later. Understood?' Said calmly Glynda as Akira nodded and reached for the scroll.

As Akira reached for the Scroll, Glynda suddenly grabbed his arm and pulled the sleeve down revealing thorn marks, very visible thorn marks through whole right arm.

'This would explain your... edgy behaviour. Mr.Branwen, take your team and move to Headmasters office. Shion should be there.' Ordered Glynda as Akira glared at her as he took his hand away.