Ch.17 [ Spring and Summer 2 ]

Sounds of clashing weapons can be heard, as an individual is slashing his way through what it seems to be a bandit camp.

..

*Akira's Pov*

I slash another bandits head off, as some step back.

Me: Bring me your leader....

I say this, with a bit of menacing tone behind it.

A giant man, walks from behind them and stares at me....

?: Which tribe are you from? To walk in here, like it's yours.

I look at him... he's a bear faunus, this explains his massive muscles and claws.

I point Omen at ground in front of me.

Me: Kneel.

I say coldly, as he glares in anger.... his Aura flares up, as few flames appear in it....

I hoped not to meet someone with Aura Element.... but it's only fire.

?: I dare you, to repeat it.

I smirk at him, and take my mask off.

Me: Kneel.

He leaps at me, as I swing Omen up with lighting following right behind it.

As my blade approaches his face, he jumps away in the air? And instantly gets into a... boxing stance?

I gather a storm above us, and get ready to use my ice.

?: Electric dust? Or a Semblance?
Me: Some kind of ability to jump mid-air.

We both say our 'guesses'. As I spot his guys getting ready to jump at me.... oh well. Don't blame me for this.

Me: Azkorth, meal time.

He looks at me, as multiple Beowolf like faces come out of me, and growl at them.

*Like, Venom comes out of Eddie*

I point at one body, as one head starts eating it, and my blade is coated with lightning and fire from fire dust...

Me: Round, two.

I instantly dash at a small group of mobs and impale one through his head, as two heads bite into another one.
And he screams in agony. Ice covers feet of third one, as I quickly take out Omen of that guts head and slash at fourth one, knocking him back. Due to him, having Aura.

Me: Really? Only few in your tribe have Aura? In my Branwen Tribe, everyone has one.

I turn around, as the guys stares at me in disbelief, and his guys have that scared look.
That one, where they are deciding between three options.

I let Azkorth create more heads... as I feel my Aura drain a bit due to it, and kill the guy with 'frosty' feet.

?: I don't know what trick are you using... but I'll make you submit.

I grin, as I can feel new difference.... Azkorth can somewhat restore my Mana.... but only with excessive Aura...

I start throwing random lightning strikes on his people, and dash towards him.
As my Omen, meets his gauntlets. Sparks fly, as I jump back and change dust crystal into an ice one.

Me: Y'know, I usually don't speak shit in middle of fighting, but since you saw that Semblance. ....you....won't.....Live.....long....

I grin, as Azkorth gathers into multiple, and larger heads, with some of its teeth becoming purple....

He throws a dust crystal at me, it's a blackish one.