Ch.41 [ Creation Zwei(2) ]

'A week... its been a week and nothing happened in this little village...' Akira thought to himself, as he sat atop a tree. ' And Ashborn, stop playing with my feelings. ' Akira muttered, knowing well that he was listening. Since the little cat-girl from before looked like Blake... she was identical.

' Most of them are familiar, to everyone back home. With few unknown faces... ' He sighed while twirling a bit of ice mixed with lightning in his palm. ' I need more Power.... But I can't overuse you bastard, I need to take control of you. ' Akira growled to himself as he felt his Semblance... awake.

hehe

' Don't laugh at me! Or no more food! ' As Akira said this... he felt some form of calmness, fear and anger inside? ' Interesting, maybe we'll find middle ground. ' He smirked as the feeling disappeared.

' Also, is there some sort of time period that I am supposed to defend them for? ' As he asked the screen suddenly turned red.

《Trial of Creation: Part 1

《Report....

《You have succeeded in defending only 1 out of 27 villages... summing up...

《230 Creation Points received.

'WHAT?!' As he shouted, the area suddenly changed into blank space. ' D FUCK YOU MEAN!? ' He stared at the damn screen with rage, completely ignoring the points.

《You chose the highest difficulty. Each action bears consequence.

...

Akira simply was staring at the screen in disbelief, but after a while he simply chose to calm down.

' Fine... Another... '

《Trial of Creation: Part 2

《Rescue these called your "Friends" from cruel reality of "your" world.
《The more you "rescue" the more points you shall receive.

'Right... points... Wait, Friends?' As he asked, he suddenly appeared in too familiar place.

'Vale?'

《Time limit set... ?

'Nice, not even a tad of time limit known... I hope the rewards will pay off.' He released a sigh of self-disappointment. As he began walking around, he changed into a raven(birb) and flew up. ' It's only outskirts... so the city is... there. ' Flying around, he spotted it... but the eerie it gave off was... different.

///

///

' Let go you BASTARD! ' A Blonde girl shouted as multiple men were ganging up on her and her sister.

' Yang! ' The red one shouted with fear in her voice. Trying to fight off the men who were trying to capture them.

' They'll make into fine Slaves, High-quality meat. Even if the Red one is tad too young. ' Man with gray hair and red eyes spoke, as Ruby was completely tied up and now had a knife by her neck. 'Now, give up blondie. Or she'll get wounded.' Yang turned around, and rose her hands up seeing her sister in grave danger.

As the men from behind tied up Yang, a bird flew down and started pecking at the man holding Ruby. 'What?! Damn BIRD!' He started swinging his knife as suddenly the bird changed into a Wolf Faunus.