Ch.22 [ Trial of Knowledge ]

(*Akira's Pov 1/3*)

As I'm sitting on top of the gate, I can see the mini blondie below me... and some sort of her fanclub?

With signs saying 'Give back the Lyre!'... how long system?

[Roughly 10 minutes]

That went faster than I thought... if we don't count some dude in black trying to burn me in middle of night, and someone shouting Batman?

Thankfully, my escape is really easy to do. And hard to detect where I'll appear when I fuse ichor with kin.

'Please... give it back!' She shouts in a pleading voice, as I sigh and jump down.

She instantly perks up, as I hold up the Lyre.

Me: Ten minutes. In ten Minutes.

She nods, and as I start walking around. She keeps following me, as I keep watch on Systems timer.

...

I sit on top of statue of their 'God', and wait for few last minutes...

Now that I look at the statue... why?
Why is it that its face seems so... familiar?

...
Meh.

[Points added 12,000]

[Trial of Knowledge]
[1/?]
[Defeat Wolf of the North]

Then, I guess he's up to North.

Me: Mini Blondie... where can I find Wolf of the North?

I specifically wave the Lyre in front of her face... as she starts sweating.

'South of M-Mondstadt, there's a Forest! He lives there.' She says carefully, as I place the Lyre in her hands.

Me: Wolf of North in South... damn tricks. Anyway, see ya!

I smirk and leave, as she stares at me for a moment in disbelief.

...

Okay, this way.... and... what the fuck is that?

As I walked through the path, I met some... barbarish dudes, holding maces, shields and masks in their face... and only piece of cloth around them... and one huge dude with a shield and another covered in stones...

As they all notice me, first one runned up to me. As I simply moved to side when he swinged, grabbed his arm and start sending giant amounts of electricity.

..

Seconds later it falls down, as the others are agitated...

'Ichor' Is what they heard, and probably never understood. As suddenly the weaker ones fell down, and I start pulling blood out of them...

'Ichor, Azkorth, Fuse.' As I say this, the blood I'm controlling forms into Wolf faces and instantly start biting into the barbarish dudes... After a matter of seconds they both bleed out.

'That was easy? Defuse.' I said, as I make a thin necklace from blood.

As I make my entrance into the forest, I hear few howls belonging to wolfs.