Ch.48 [Tests]

//

'And this is, how my young self killed that damn Boarbatusk for the village!' Port spoke as everyone released a sigh, while he was lightly caressing his mustache.

'Oh right. Attendance!' He reminded himself as he pulled out his scroll and slowly started calling out students one-by-one.

' Branwen? ' He spoke loudly while checking both. Seeing only Aelia -*BAM* 'Here!' Akira entered by kicking the door in his uniform... albeit without the tie.

'Next time... try to enter without breaking the door off the hinges.' Port commented while Akira looked back... the door was still in the hinges. It wasn't broken. 'It's not broken. Your old photo is.' He started closing the door, revealing a photo of Port in his younger years. Port's face slowly changed into color of beet red from rage.

The two only stared at each other in silence of the class. As Port's scroll vibrated with sound of a new message.

Meanwhile the class was muttering to each other, since it was only beginning of the class. They all were actually quite enjoying the sight of Port berating at Akira for everything what he saw wrong, and few good things. Especially how he missed all his classes, but what did Akira do? He only smiled.

'You do realise. I can fail which will expel you if you won't redo my class?!' That was sentence on which everyone went silent. While Akira placed his hand on Port's shoulder. 'Dude. I don't fucking care. The only reason I'm here, is well... Not gonna point fingers. But don't think this little threat is an actual threat to me.' As he said that, he lifted his arm off Port's shoulder. And walked over to his seat, as Port looked on the shoulder. Finding the fabric of his suit burned.

'THAT'S IT!' He shouted furiously and left the classroom.

//

'You really do, love annoying people.' Aelia commented loudly as Akira simply smiled. 'You know that. And its better than me Off'ing him.' He responded, sitting next to Scarlet. ' Off'ing? ' Ruby asked tad confused.

'Kill. That's what he meant.' Aelia responded to Ruby, as Akira was simply sitting on his chair. Ruby meanwhile stared at him, tad scared. 'H-He wouldn't kill someone over something so small... right?' 'He would.'

Ruby stared at Aelia and stole few glances at Akira. Who simply peeked over Scarlet's notebook, with bits of interest.

Akira noticed her gaze, and looked back at her. 'I would. You see... Ruby. You, me, or anyone else here. Each of us lived a different kind of life.' He calmly spoke, as everyone listened to him. His words gave out an eerie feeling.

'For example... My Life. Was filled with Blood, Death, Fights. It wasn't bad, neither good as I managed to find a Balancing Point.' He calmly spoke, standing up and walking towards the door. 'And... Betrayal.' His last sentence had Aelia raise a brow, as she understood what he meant... "The Bitch." She thought, as Akira opened the door and raised his scroll.

'Also, I'm sure Port won't be back. Ten minutes left till end of this lesson and then ten minutes until Goodwitch's lesson.' He calmly told them and left the room, while sharing last glance with Pyrrha who noticed him looking at her.

//

//

'So... Did something happen between you two?' Yang leaned over to Pyrrha and whispered, while Goodwitch was explaining some basic things about Vytal. She went a bit red and smiled. 

'I think so...?' She muttered not entirely sure. While Akira was fighting Scarlet, exchanging blows. Both of them showing calm and only using their weapons.

'Hoo~? Think so? What happened? Tell me!' Yang moved with Pyrrha to the back of the class. As Pyr's face was redder than before. 'Well... but don't tell anyone! Got it!?' Pyrrha half-shouted to her, also keeping as quiet as possible. Making sure no one hears them, even if the sounds of clashing blades is quite loud.