Ch.44 [ True Answers ]

// The vision around everyone was completely shrouded with blue mist, As Jinn prepared to show and answer what she was meant to \\

'In a small farm outside of Vale, lived a pair of great childhood friends.' Jinn showcased it, as their house, fences, other required building and animals were greatly taken care of.

Everyone was walking around, passing through the walls as if they were ghosts.

'The girl, was adopted by the man's family. Those two grew attached to each other, for people from city and other villages a love between a Faunus and a Human was unacceptable 

And before any of you say anything, this is Reality of Akira here... His Remnant.' Jinn motioned at everyone, while Akira silently followed.

'*cough* Continuing. The two ignored everyone. For them, only love was what they cared about. Their family, supported the two. Mother, Father, their children. So, to speak. The family was actually happy together....' As Jinn was speaking and finally showed to Akira his actual, Biological Mother and Father. His fingers started lightly twitching.

Jinn and others noticed this, as he was standing at the front.

His Mother was a beautiful human, with purple eyes. Ash gray hair and fair skin. She was a bit shorter than his father, and they were all lovey-dovey.

While his Father was a tall Faunus with Silver Eyes, black hair, tail and ears. He was fairly muscled, and was making hearts from fire.

' H-Hound? ' Akira spoke in complete shock as he recognised the face quite quickly... It was still coursing through his memory.

The scenery changed quickly to everyone's surprise with heavy winds and snow outside...

'And here we arrive... March Ninth. This is the day you were born.' Jinn showed his small baby self, lying next to his exhausted Mother... with his Father nowhere to be found.

Little baby Akira was lying next to his Mother. Hugging her.

'We love you baby... Your Dad will be back soon... He is a Great Hunter...' The exhausted Mother spoke with sincere feelings. As waterfall of tears was flowing down his cheeks.

'But, fate wasn't kind to them. Father only observed, he didn't dip his fingers into any of this.' As she spoke, a shadow knight was standing next to them.... just behind his mother, as he disappeared.

'He actually gave your Parents his "Blessing". As they proved to be quite cute in his eyes.

After some time, the Father came back. With lots, lots, and I mean lots of things... From toys and clothing to food, books... everything.' Jinn showed it, as they were happily together...

' Jinn... quick... question... ' Akira muttered as she stared calmly at him.

' Hound... that was my Father...? ' Akira asked completely dejected.

' Indeed. Hound was your Father. '

Scenery changed as the farm was suddenly lit aflame in middle of a summer night.

' After one of his typical visits to Vale in form of buying groceries... When he came back, he found the farm and house set aflame. He left the keys in the car and hurriedly ran into the house in search of his love and child. ' As Jinn spoke, Ruby lightly tug at her arm.

'What about... others?' She asked with tears threatening to fall out of her eyes.

' His Uncle and Aunt moved away. Uncle went to Vacuo, and lives still alive to this day. While his Aunt lives in Vale... She works in the Communication Center. His Grandparents moved also away to fulfill their dreams of traveling around Remnant. They learned about it quite late... ' Jinn continued explaining everything. As the vision showed his father, crying over his dead mother. And multiple bodies around... each with some form of Grimm parts on them.