Ch.38 [ Gluttony of Darkness ]

///

///

///

In the schools Infirmary, Jaune could be spotted lying in the bed with a broken leg. Whilst on other end of the room was Akira making whatever he wanted. During the whole time, Jaune was just silently observing what he was doing along with Professor Peach.

'And this should be it. I'll leave four for each team. If they ever need healing make them drink it.' Akira calmly said this to Peach as she nodded and observed the golden liquids in the Vial.

'How exactly does it work?' She asked curiously whilst collecting all 22 Vials.

' It's based off my Semblance. Please, use one on Jaune.... so his leg could patch up, and then place one under my pillow if you could. This one specifically under my pillow. ' Akira pointed at the Vial which had a red cork. Since the blood inside this one was infused with a fusion of <Blood Manipulation> and <Kindred Link>, for the time if the things went south with Salem.

' Got it. Good luck on your mission! ' She said this with a small smile and went over to Jaune who was there, sitting with a broken leg.

' So, who got you like that? ' Akira asked while taking out a cloak out of pocket dimension. Peach gave Jaune the vial as he looked at it strangely....

' There's no problem! It was... an accident...' He said the last with much quieter voice and drank contents of the vial. ' You'll either answer me. Or I'll break every single bone in your body. Understood? ' Akira stood over him, and cracked his fists with a mad grin.

Jaune started contemplating for a moment, as Akira reeled his fist back.

' Cardin! It- It was Cardin! ' Jaune covered himself and shouted as Akira nodded and simply left the room.

' I'd better prepare the bed... or four... ' Peach sighed and started preparing some medicaments.

///

///

///

In Cafeteria, everyone could be spotted eating. Talking and having fun as they had some free time.

Team CRDL was currently bullying a student. A Faunus Girl with bunny ears and a bunny tail, a small little bunny fluff on her backside.

..

' Ughh... I can't stand sight of this. How can they do this to another student. ' Pyrrha muttered annoyed as everyone at the table agreed. At her comment Aelia stood up, but before she could do anything a metal tray hit Cardin in the face.

'Which Bastard was it!' Cardin shouted completely enraged as Velvet slipped away. Whole cafeteria turned in the same direction as Cardin. Spotting a Black Wolf Faunus walking over to him.

' I only came here to grab a bite before my mission, but found an annoying piece of shit. Incapable of getting stronger, so they use weaker or a more timid person to boost their ego. ' Akira stomped angrily towards him. While devouring Raven did boost his *Get Stronger* Ego, times ago. In between all those, something struck him to hate those who do things to purely boost their ego.

' You mutt! You think! I! WILL LET YOU GO? ' Cardin shouted angrily as he picked his mace. As for Akira, he grabbed someone's knife and made a shallow wound on his arm as the blood flew out. 'Thanks sweetie.' He blinked towards the girl, as his blood flew out red as he kept using <Overactive Imagination> to change its colour so they won't notice anything strong.

The blood quickly caught Cardin like vines. Binding themselves around his arms, hands, legs, foot, torso and around his neck.

' B-Bastard! Let me beat you! YOU FUCKING MU- ' Before he finished, Akira made a straight punch into his face. As few teeth fell out, along with his <Aura> shimmering and breaking off.