Ch.36 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet 2 ]

.

.

'Wait... Wait a moment.' Ozpin spoke staring at Team RAS(A). 'You didn't think, it was proper to say it Yesterday that Mr.Branwen went missing?' Ozpin questioned rest of the Team, as they were nervously standing there. As Professor Goodwitch was staring daggers at them... ' All Four of you, will spend your free time with me after classes. ' Glynda said this coldly as shivers went through everyone's back.

' But who would find him quickly.... ' Ozpin muttered under his nose as he was thinking.... Glynda suddenly "Perked up" as she got an idea. ' Qrow is around, right? I think that he should bring his nephew back. ' Glynda spoke calmly as Ozpin nodded and took out his scroll. 'Qrow....' The voice resounded as the scenery changed.

..

..

Cafeteria/Dining Hall, whatever you want to call it*

..

'So... where is Team RASA?' Nora asked as she was about to eat her pancakes. ' Heard they are getting a scolding, since Akira disappeared since yesterday. ' Aelia quickly answered Nora's question. As she literally started devouring her pancakes. ' Wait... I thought that he came back and just didn't feel good? ' Pyrrha asked the others as Aelia shook her head. 'Wait... How do YOU know that?' Weiss asked and lightly pointed her fork at Aelia. ' I have know him longest here.... No, Blake knows him longest, but I know him better. '' Aelia quickly and calmly answered as Blake only tilted her head lightly to side and glared lightly at Aelia.

..

'So... Should we try and find him?' Jaune asked as everyone nodded along... except Weiss. ' You all remember that our field lesson with Prof. Goodwitch is in a week. I prefer to get ready!' Weiss retorted showing off her Ice Queen side...

..

..

..

..

(Afternoon.... in a room filled with strong musky scent, and two naked people in the bed.0

..

'Ughh...  what...'s going on....' Akira thought to himself as he slowly woke up. As he rubbed his eyes, he felt the little weight next to him. Looking there he saw Neo's sleeping cute face, without care in the world as she was pressing her whole body into his... Both of them naked which quickly reminded him of what happened here... ' How pent-up, Must have I been?' He thought to himself as he looked around the room finding many things broken... table, chairs, even the floor was grounded-in at one spot.

'Ughh... Why do I feel... some sort of connection with Neo...?' Akira thought to himself as he lightly caressed her hair with his free hand. ' And to think... that my first time would be with someone I barely knew. ' He lightly chuckled under his nose, as to not wake the person next to him.

' What should I really do... I am in-between some sort of war between two idiots...' Akira thought to himself, as he had post-nut clarity... 'Ozpin or Salem. Humanity or Grimm... those are hard questions. Since Raven ultimately chose to get away from both... but the Maiden in the camp attracted Salem. ' Akira debated in his mind, as Neo lightly moved under the bedsheet which was covering both of them.... and then it hit Akira... ' She's an adult... right? ' He thought with chunks of fear in his mind.

As he was laid in the bed with this thought for quite a bit of time. He felt Neo starting to slowly shuffle on his side. And her eyes lightly flickering. ' I'll have to ask that quick. I'll live with being called Rapist, Thief, Murderer, etc. etc.... but not Pedo. FUCK THAT! ' His mind burst around as Neo's eyes slowly opened and an enormous smile enrupted on her face, as her day started with Akira's face...