Ch.37 [ Old Truth ]

At a specific bar in shady side of Vale, A Wolf Faunus was sat with ice cream coloured girl next to him.

' How's the food? ' Junior asked curiously as neither of the two spoke since they started eating.

' Quite good, How much do I owe ya? I know bits 'bout economics.' Akira asked as Junior shook his head instantly. 'Nothing. Just don't bring whole Atlas Military into this bar.' He commented as Akira calmly nodded.

* So... Your Blood Manipulation already evolved? * Neo showed her scroll only to Akira as he nodded calmly.

She clasped her hands lightly as she finished her meal, as her Semblance lightly burst around. As a wave of rainbow colored glasses went through the building.

Akira only looked at her curiously. 'Thanks Junior.' He responded and followed Neo who started running away whilst using <Overactive Imagination>, and Akira followed her through the city using the same Semblance.

////

' Are we finally done with cat'n'mouse? ' Akira asked as they were outside Vale. To be exact. It was the forest where initiations took place, and Akira knew that there was a bunch of camera's.... except they were all destroyed under Neo's foot.

* Since you evolved your Blood Manipulation, your blood is gold now. Right? * She showed the message to him, as Akira simply nodded and she suddenly made a giant cut across her arm, and a small cut on his hand.

* Ouch. Observe. * She simply showed a message as she took his hand into her mouth and lightly sucked on the blood. As soon it was fixed, but what surprised Akira was something he didn't expect.

' It works when someone ingests my blood? ' He thought in his mind as he observed. Neo's arm was getting completely patched by his blood without his help. There was literally no sight of the wound, no scar. NOTHING! After it ended healing, his blood simply evaporated into small golden cloud which was scattered seconds later.

' I can teach you a lot about your Semblances. As long as I know which one's you have... and if the previous You's told me about them. And also evolve our Semblance. ' Spoke a visage of Ozpin as Neo suddenly generated it from her Semblance.

Whilst Akira's <Overactive Imagination> was only on beginning/mid stage. Neo's was already on High Stage if one could say (V9).

' Interesting... Can they fight physically? ' Akira asked curiously as Ozpin's clone disappeared and next to her appeared Salem's.

' Of course. They need to be hit few times... and they can pack about 90% of Original's power. But sadly, they cannot replicate Maiden's powers. But Semblance's are a possibility, that is why. Those two are most useless summons in our whole repertoire. Alas, we don't have much time. As Ozma surely send someone here to check things out. ' Salem clone shifted slowly into another Akira. Albeit more.... feminine. With long black hair till her hips, and boobs as big as Raven's.

' Who's Ozma? ' Akira asked as suddenly a jolt shot through his head. Memories belonging to Raven were suddenly picked as he knelt in pain coursing thorough his head, while Neo instantly supported him up.

///

' And that is why, I need your help. Against Salem, Qrow. Raven. I hope you'll honor our deal. As I trust you two a lot. ' Ozpin spoke as Akira found himself in Raven's body... back when she was at Beacon?

' You can count on us Ozma. ' Raven spoke confidently, as suddenly Akira was taken back.

///

Neo kept lightly shaking Akira as sweat was visibly falling off his face.