Ch.26 [Exams 2]

(?)

'What's the status on the experiment?' Asked a female domineering voice...

'It's perfect. It is accomplished and theres no rejections, I already implemented in few of our members...' said voice of a man...

The woman could be seen with a light smile....

'Sight... tell me, did you find what I need?' Asked the female voice once again...

'Yes Mistress.... all of them.' Said voice of a young man....

'Where?' Asked female voice.

'Spring, Summer and Fall are at Vale... while Winter is at Atlas.' Said voice of young man... called Sight.

'Then, grant more resources towards our sweet little Cinder.' Said female voice...

As she ends her sentence, Sight could be seen... panting...?

Until a moment he grabbed his head in pain..

'Ugh! NO! Spring is a man! A horrible.... *bleurgh!*' He suddenly shouts and vomits as his orifices start bleeding....

'WHAT?!' Shouts the Woman/Female... as whole surrounding area shakes...

'He's.... he's.... dangerous... Mistress..... that man... devours all!...' Said the man, as suddenly his body bursted.... apart, leaving only mess.

'.... focus on the experiment.... I want as many, as possible... understood? Watts?' Says  female voice.. as her black veins could be seen pulsing...

'Yes. Mistress Salem.' Says the man now known as Watts....

.

---------------

.

.

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and
over again, but expecting different results.

.

.

-----

*Akira's Pov*

...

As I land down from that fall, I dust off the dust of myself. (Non-combat dust)

I simply start going towards random direction...

(Few minutes later)

..

Surprisingly I found no Grimm, but a trail of blood... someone hasn't been so lucky, and probably hit the tree...

As I walk, I collect the blood of course for my use... and soon find a katana? And signs of battle... piece of ripped cloth... normally I wouldn't care.
But if I want to pass, I need a partner.

..

Annoying...

As I continue walking... I finally find the 'wounded person'...

'Who...' I hear her mutter, as I walk up to her... she's got a big piece of wood in her stomach, a slash mark from a Grimm on arm... and waning fiery Aura, about to break.