Ch.54(A) [ Scores ]

//

'I AM JUST-' He stopped in front of a single, unfrozen, strange humanoidal Grimm. As the two stared at each other he could feel his head pounding as if it was about to be bashed in. 'An absolute idiot.' As he felt the fear of his own idiotism sink in he placed his hand on the Grimm. "I remember you from that book... Rare Grimm. Apathy." His eyes shone with strange purple haze.

"An Absolute Idiot."

//

Releasing his Semblance at the Apathy. It disappeared in next instance of time as he stepped forward with intention to destroy any Grimm right now... just to release his anger created by his own stupidity... 'I fucked up.' He slowly abandoned all signs of defenses while more and more Grimm run in his direction as black flames spilled from his eyes like waterfalls.

"I fucked... too much..." Muttering to himself. Flames, Lightning, Ice, Earth... any element he conjured was impaled into any Grimm around, as wind howled like a mad beast. 

The magic which was always locked inside his body. Inside his Semblance.

One of its locks was slowly breaking as his hair slowly became pristine white. Much cleaner white than before whenever he used the technique he developed. His mastery over Ice was growing tad too fast for his own body to keep up as he was visibly freezing and frostbite slowly afflicted him. But he unconsciously activated flames, which didn't prove too helpful as now his body was also being scorched as their powers kept rising.

'Painful...' Thinking to himself. He stood still and slowly, slowly. Started calming himself down. His mana was still bursting around in elements, the ground was cracking itself and spikes came out from it. Ice covered the Grimm as violent purple lightning was jumping around from his body igniting every single Grimm.

As he looked around. Hearing Grimm still approaching at his anger with himself, he rose his hand into the air as blackness swirled around his arm. "Eat them."

For next hours. Each and every Grimm that would try approaching his figure, had instantly disappeared right before they hit him. Before each disappearance only a white streak followed of his Semblance's Teeth.

///

Beacon/Dorms

6:32 Am.

Each team had already returned. Each passing- Well. Team JNPR had highest score out of all as the notes did appear at Ozpin's office as Akira visited with someone quite unexpected.

"In the end, those are the scores? I expected more from my Sister, Stalker, Hater and Pal... I guess?" Akira spoke calmly to Ozpin as the two sat in the office.

"Unlike others. You are the only one who constantly made notes about your individuals growth. How they acted, and I am surprised." Ozpin calmly spoke eyeing Akira. Who visibly sat relaxed... but only for those who didn't experience much of life. They would be blind to it. As Ozpin clearly could see that something was going on around his head. "About that... Maiden Girl." Ozpin spoke as Akira sat normally in his chair now and looked at him.

"Yeah?" Tilting his head to the back, he leaned into it once again. "You know what are their plans?" Asking him this question. He lifted his hand as two flames appeared on his pointing finger. "Fall Maiden." "I know that. I meant the other plans, also except killing me." Oz retorted a bit as the two looked at each other. "She follows Salem. And from what I saw in her eyes..." His mind went to how he saw Cinder for first time. Back in the magazine... "They were like mine used to be-" "Greed for Power."

"Exactly." "How about her Teammates?" Oz asked as he slid a document to him of each. "Emerald has an illusion semblance... she's honing it. But I can simply go past it." Akira muttered as his vision temporarily changes as he saw how each blood vessel went through Ozpin's body. "Mercury... he's simple. He's like a mercenary, the moment it turns really, really fucking bad. He will run." Commenting it. He pushed the three cards to side and picked last one...

"Well- She's the only one who poses danger." Akira said as he held a file with a specific woman.

The file read as following.

Severine Agnes. Next to little information like her age. Being the same as Akira, her attitude which is stern most of the time... basically 24/7. 

"Danger? Care to elaborate?" Ozpin asked now curiously. As not many pose danger to Akira's monstrous feats of strength, aura, speed, durability... and usage of Magic. Well, let's not forget about the Multiple Semblances he has.

"Well... No. Even I don't understand it. She's dangerous, really fucking dangerous if she's hellbent on killing you." 

Placing down the file, Ozpin took a sip of his hot cocoa mixed with Coffee and released a sigh.... "What about physical output? She always managed to somehow leave or win in strange ways Goodwitch's lessons."

Akira held up his chin and wondered... "I'd say she's strong. She's stronger than most of you, that's for sure.... But I'm not sure I ever fought her with her full display of power on." "You fought her?"

"Oh I did. She won." Admitting to a lose was unseen in Ozpin's eyes. He was clearly surprised. In his mind thorough the years he spent on Remnant, no one ever came close to pure physical strength that Akira can display... Unless their Semblance or Aura were fully pointed towards Strength enhancing.

But in this day and age, one would need to have all-rounder natural Aura enhancement on level of only single enhancement. 'Right. What is his base Aura enhancement? Shion once muttered something...' Thinking to himself. He looked down at his desk. "I have a proposal." Akira placed a bottle with somewhat familiar golden liquid inside.

Oz nodded in his direction. Willing to listen. "I need you to send this to Haven. To Headmaster of that academy with pretext of checking on the Relic." Ozpin rose his eyebrow and waited. "Salem wants the relics... and something smells like shit. Don't you think?" Akira looked at Ozpin and then pointed at the files.

"Traitor..." Ozpin muttered as Akira snapped his fingers in applause. "I know you probably won't agree with moving relics... but I have a perfect place to hide them in." As he explained it, he showed him the idea behind <Pocket Dimension>.

Ozpin stood up and walked over to his window which was overseeing the main square. It was empty with only few students around, honing their bodies with a morning routine. "... For so long..." Ozpin muttered and watched over the few students, as a scowl momentarily appeared on his face. "I'm not saying do this for free. I know this is an enormous piece. That is why I will laid this as a price." Akira stood up and walked few steps closer, as black mass coagulated around his arm in wind-flowing manner. 

The two stared at each other. "I will think about it. You are free for now." Ozpin said it and turned around as Akira left towards the elevator.

Effectively leaving Ozpin with the vial of his blood. As he pondered with risks and potential profits.... and bigger risks 'He might be in cahoots with Salem... I can't risk it.' Sitting back to his desk, he continued working on previously drawn, yet unfinished world-changing spell.

////

////

////

Yeah, I chose to release the chaps today. Why? Why not, I was lazy, but I am kinda occupied a lot lately.