|10|

We were actually kissing

I was just teasing him. His demeanor screamed inexperienced and naive to me. I felt his stammering pulse beneath my fingertips as I brushed over the length of his neck. Quick shallow breaths gushed against my parted lips. But I hadn't anticipated that he would squeeze his eyes shut and just go for it.

His lips were warm, trembling, and tasted of coke and watermelon chapstick. I was taken a little off guard by the boldness of this kid that I still hadn't answered the kiss.

My instinct eventually took over and weaved my long fingers through his hair and cupped his nape. Our bodies were flush against each other, lips firmly locked. He eventually softened against me; a daring hand traveling over my chest and holding onto the cream, cable-knit sweater. His pillowy lips moved along with me. The kiss was soft and a little unsure. But when the tip of my tongue licked the seam of his mouth, he froze, and it was all over.

Our lips detached as he backed away with his head, his chest moving erratically. "I'm sorry, I've never kissed someone before," Felix confessed, his cheeks now a hot pink glowing in the dimly lit hallway.

Ah shit, I'm going straight to hell. And Lee is going to send me first class.

I dipped my chin to my chest so I could get a good look at those big, brown eyes of his. His pupils quivered, waiting for my response. And honestly, I was racking my brain to find the best response to the now non-virgin kisser. 

My hand traveled from Felix's hair to the door above him. I leaned in and said after I cleared my throat, "Well, I'm your senpai after all." Smooth Hwang. 

"Hey?" We both snapped our heads to the side where Yang stood with one very arched brow. Felix immediately dug underneath my arm that was entrapping him and excused himself, almost tripping at the end of the narrow hallway. "What was that all about?"

I straightened my stance, adjusted my sweater, and raked a hand through my hair. "Nothing." Yang followed me into the bathroom and leaned against the tiled wall while I was taking a leak. "Spill it, Yang, I'm not loving the idea that you're watching over my shoulder when I try to pee."

 "What just happened back there?" 

"I was getting to know a bit more of Felix. That was the plan after all." I flushed the urinoir and zipped my jeans back up. His fox eyes followed me to the wash basin. He watched my mirrored self opening the faucet, washing my hands, closing the faucet, then drying my hands with paper towels, I finally snapped. "—Jesus, Yang, can you stop giving me that look? What the fuck is your problem?"

"I'm just thinking about all the shit I have to arrange for your funeral." I rolled my eyes at that and bumped his shoulder as I passed him. Again, he followed me like a freaking shadow, complaining. "Okay I'm serious, you kissed the kid? Do you have a death wish?"