|73|

WE'VE ENTERED A NEW YEAR

I hope you guys all had a good year's end ♡

A masculine fragrance tickled my nose. It was faint, so I buried my face deeper into the fabric and sniffed out the soft undertone of vanilla and honey. Not wanting to open my eyes just yet—too comfortable in my cloudy dream—I made my way closer to the warmth and sighed. 

Slowly, sleep trickled out of my system, and I began to feel my tight muscles from sleeping in the same position for too long. And my ass felt funny.

Ohh... Everything came back to me with a grand slam and slapped my eyes wide open. I stared at a soft grey fabric surrounded by darker shades of gray, telling me the morning light tried to filter through my heavy, dark brown curtains. It took me a second to realize that it was Lee's white shirt I saw, the one he wore to bed.

And I was rubbing my nose into it, still inhaling his scent.

I didn't move as memories invaded my head the way Lee invaded my fucking ass last night. How he made me come several times, keeping his promise to not touch my cock. I never knew I could reach this type of high without being hard and ejaculate. I was so oblivious to this side of sex that I needed to do some damn research because asking Lee was out of the question.

I was well-known when it came to a woman's body... But I was seriously lacking when it came to myself. Or Lee. It was a no-brainer I still was desperate to fuck him, but I wanted to achieve the same as he did with me. Because it was kind of nice.

My eyes screwed shut when I felt the tip of my ears slowly burn hotter. No, it was more than nice. The weird combination of the discomfort of having something in my ass and the way his fingers brushed over my nerve endings was intoxicating. Good. I mean, I came three times in a span of nothing. What the hell?

Would it even feel better when he fucked me?

My dirty, questionable thoughts popped up when Lee stirred in his sleep. I had no clue what time it was but it must have been early if he wasn't up yet. He lay on his back with the covers thrown to his feet, and his shirt twisted. It allowed me to see his toned stomach with lines disappearing into his black briefs, which made me stare at his bulge shamelessly. 

He didn't get off yesterday. Or he had but it was after I passed out. The thought of Lee touching himself while I was asleep made me grow warmer. I'd like that. The same with wanting to palm his groin right now as a wake-up call. Would he mind if I groped him like that? It was a buried desire to take things without asking—I was walking on a very delicate, and most of all, scary line that separated my forceful (pain-inflicting) kink and non-consent. And because of that, it wasn't something I would say out loud. Being called a rapist wasn't on my bucket list.