|78|

Not my longest chapter but it has lot in it. Have fun!

It has been a while since I visited the beach estate this early in spring

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It has been a while since I visited the beach estate this early in spring. We—me, Seo, and Yang—usually went in the summer when the water was perfect on a hot, sunny day. But as I pushed the glass sliding doors open to let in some fresh air, I wondered why I never came here more often in this season.

The salty breeze coming from the sea felt cool against my skin. It carried the sweet scent of the blossoming flowers that grew here in this rocky area. The estate sat on a hill overlooking the sea with a strip of private beach a dozen or so stone steps away.

It was quiet, with only the sound of rolling waves in the background and Min Su who took in the place she never set foot in before.

"It's so beautiful here." She twirled to take everything in and it let her caramel hair flutter in the air. Her knee-length skirt rose mid-thigh like flower petals in the wind and showed me a strip of pale skin from her thigh.

Why wasn't I attracted to her? This question often arose whenever I was with Min Su. She was gorgeous, an absolute dream to have as a girlfriend. With her heart-shaped lips, big eyes, and cute ears that stood out a little, peeping through her hair. She must have had many men who tried to catch her attention, yet she was stuck with me at my beach house to draw media attention. 

Someone who couldn't see her more than his little sister.

Nope. Definitely not on my kink list.

I pushed those weird thoughts out of my head and looked at her in the eyes when she stopped turning her head in different directions like an owl, and said, "Let me show you your room so you can make yourself comfortable." I took her bag that waited on the glossy, wooden diner table. For a woman, it was rather on the smaller size. The ones I spent time with dragged two large suitcases behind them, and that was just for the weekend. 

Her room sat across from mine, both had stunning views of the sea with our balconies connected. The estate was modern with most walls from glass to let in the natural lighting. The wall that was of stone, behind the kingsize bed, was painted in a soft beige, reflecting the light. The whole room was airy with white linen curtains and bedding, a same-colored couch facing the large tri-fold windows that framed the sparkling blue sea. With one push, the outdoors and indoors blended seamlessly together. 

I really should come more often.

"Your bathroom is this way. The room next to it is where you can put your clothes. This is how you unlock and open the windows. If you want, you can come through the balcony and take the stairs down to the terrace that is connected to the living room. It's nice to have an early coffee there and look at the sun rising. If that is something you like, of course."  I frowned, my back to her as I pointed everything out just like my real estate agent did when I bought the place, when I realized there wasn't much I knew about Min Su, besides her being the daughter of—most likely—the future president of our country.