|12|

If you are familiar with winter sports, you know how fucked up sore your get after a 6+ hour day of never-ending skiing

My limbs were like soggy noodles when I got off the slopes at the end of the day. And with every wrong step, the muscle in my calf spasmed into a dirty cramp. Even straightening my fingers after being folded so long over the handles of my ski poles was a huge task.

So we did what every sane person would do—we went to the spa.

The resort had private baths you could rent for the evening. It had everything you needed. A bar. A sauna. A mud bath. Steam bath. And another load of baths I didn't know what was even in it.

And there was a masseuse. Which Yang happily called for and was now flat on a stretcher bed, face down, with a skimpy towel covering his bare ass.

It had been a long time since I laughed, and I desperately tried to swallow it. My fist covered the sound coming from my mouth as I watched the called masseuse come in, which was more of a masseur. A very heavy, sumo-worthy, and all-male massage therapist, that was now the gender-neutral way of calling them.

Without a warning whatsoever, his bulky hands with sausage fingers grabbed Yang's waist to reposition him on the stretcher.

Yang yelped and shot out of the donut hole his face was planted in and looked up at the man with so much fat in his face, that his frontal bone pushed his ratty eyes shut.

"Who the fuck are you?" he questioned in his native tongue. The masseur only grunted and pushed Yang's head back with force. Oil squirted over his back like he was prepping his meat for the grill.

Seo slid next to me into the ground-leveled bath, not even trying to hide his laughter. The high-pitched sound filled the steamy room.

"This is gold. Where is my phone?"

"Fuck off, Seo, or I release every dark secret that I know of you," Yang yelled through the hole, trying to lift his head, but got shoved back again. "Shit," he bristled. The burly man started to knead Yang's back like he was preparing the dough of bread. 

With a drink in my hand, I sank deeper into the steam-covered saltwater bath. The muggy water pooled around my collarbone, covering my half-naked body, and a strip of towel was placed over my groin.

Seo sat the same, the rock formation digging into his broad shoulders, but kept a good distance between us. Sharing a bath was one thing, having his naked butt on my lap was another.

"What is your review?" I smiled behind my glass as I watched the pure entertainment, or torture, unfold in front of me. The sumo man was now rubbing his elbow between Yang's shoulder blades, making him fold backward like a flopping seal on land.

"Oh fuck you!"

Seo burst out laughing again, choking on his pinkish alcoholic drink.

I took one last sip of mine and placed it between the rocks behind me. Within two strokes I reached the end of the bath and stepped out. One hand kept my tiny towel in place in front of my dick like an Adam's leaf. Another two steps and I was in the next bath that lead to the outside artificial hot spring.