|37|

On IG I said I could finally use two scenes I kept in my drafts.. It changed to one, the other one will come in the next chapter! And I can't wait! 

 It changed to one, the other one will come in the next chapter! And I can't wait! 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🍋

The shrill sound of the alarm ringing between us got drowned out by the desire coiling in my head. Lee's warmth against my palm enflamed me to get what I wanted. I wanted him, there was no use to deny it anymore. When I was driven by lust, I didn't question it either. I was riding along a hot wave, not worrying I might crash later.

And what I wanted most, was for Lee to follow me.

I was hating the damn car console between us. Trying to get closer to Lee was a task, hopelessly bumping my knee against the steering wheel, followed up with my foot getting stuck behind my ass. It was a great example of the situation between me and Lee; hopeless.

One hand fisted Lee's black sweater above his heart, the other still putting pressure on his crotch. While softly palming his erection to a harder state, my eyes never left Lee's. I was drawn by the confusion in his eyes. A dark depth sucking me in. 

His hair tickling the side of my cheek, aroused me. Our breaths mingling, suffocated me. I got so extremely stuck in this warmth Lee radiated, clouding all of me, that everything felt fucking perfect for a heart's beat long. 

"Please, stop," he whispered, gravely against my lips. A weak plea, unable to breach me. The small thrusts he made were a contradiction of his words. "Hwang," he breathed, a hand squeezing my bicep, trying to rip me away from his throbbing cock. "You won."

Won? 

I retreated my hand, stung by reality, and stumbled back into my seat. This was a game. Lee saw this as a game. Fuck, I am such an idiot.

The tidal wave crashed sooner than expected, flushing my dark thoughts out of my system. I blinked at him, searching for words to save face.

"Like I said, I can crack everyone." My smile was a shitty one but hopefully good enough to keep Lee from thinking more of my actions.

I saw the bewildered look on his face, and I knew mine wasn't too different. But the reason behind our expressions wasn't the same.

Awkwardness filled the cabin, and I needed a minute to recollect myself. I gazed over the dark river, reflecting the city lights. Normally, this scenery would calm my mind after a long day of being pulled into different directions. But not now. Tonight I was having a raging boner that was demanding all my attention and blood. 

I shifted a bit uncomfortable in my car seat when Lee found his voice again. "Alright." He scraped his throat, triggering me to give him a sidelong glance. His hair was mussed from running his hand through it a couple of times, trying to get his posture back. "Unzip." The straightforwardness was making me impossibly harder.

𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ~𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें