|70|

The following Sunday morning I woke up alone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The following Sunday morning I woke up alone. At first, I thought he was just lying far away from me; you know, having a big bed and all. But after swatting my arm to try and catch him, I knew he wasn't there. And when I opened my eyes while I rolled to his side, I also knew he had been gone for a while. His spot was cold.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and let the air rush out of my parted lips. This dude has zero chill. I tried to remember when we woke up together, and that was quite a pathetic number. It was once in my car, which didn't really count. The other time was when I woke up with a splitting headache at my place and couldn't for the life of me remember what happened that night. So in a way, that didn't count either. And I wasn't even going to mention the cabin. So I only had a bunch of countless scenarios and no Lee beside me in bed, sleeping. Was it possible for him to let me wake up first just once?  

Oh, wait... we had the hotel in Tokyo. But even then he woke up first and his little clueless cousin kind of interrupted us. I, however, did like what happened after that. But this wasn't the point.

I wasn't sure exactly what the point was I tried to make... Yeah, that the stupidity of these thoughts didn't make me feel any better. Worse, actually, he made me feel like some one-time chick he banged and didn't bother to socialize with after the deed.

The deed. I looked to my right where Lee's desk stood. There was nothing that said I received a heavenly blowjob and had made a mess of his desk. No, everything was neatly in place. Papers stacked. A black pen with Lee Group engraved lay horizontally dead-smack in the middle, waiting to be used. Even the stapler seemed perfectly placed in the corner. 

I rolled my eyes at that. God forbid Lee would be messy. He always looked like he had everything under control, even during our contract. The only time he gave in the slightest, was when we climaxed together.

Warmth crawled to my ears. That was hot as fuck. It was the closest we got to having sex, which was sad really. And I hated to admit it—I can't stress that part enough—but Lee was right; this wasn't enough. His tongue yesterday felt fucking amazing after so long but it could never sate me. I wanted to explore Lee on a deeper level—which was the level of me being balls deep in him. But it seemed Lee had the same thought—the other way around.

I sprang out of bed, overcome by a sudden surge of heat. Steamy images of Lee's fit body curled over mine, fucking me from behind, repeatedly banged inside my head as I scurried to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. With flushed cheeks, I eyed myself in the mirror, and it didn't matter how long I stared at it, I couldn't recognize myself. This wasn't me. This was far from me. Where did the man who had wrapped every woman around his finger with a simple smirk go? The one that made their knees buckle and their panties wet with their tongues out to let me do whatever the fuck I wanted with them.

Where the fuck was that dude?!

My cheeks were a hot pink by now because in between the internal monolog I was having, the filthy thoughts of Lee fucking me weren't giving me a damn rest.

𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ~𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें