|30|

Ya'll, we are at 30! Thank you so much for following their fucked up ride 

After flushing my built-up tension down the shower drain, I went downstairs to check up on Lee

After flushing my built-up tension down the shower drain, I went downstairs to check up on Lee. Now that my head wasn't jacked up by sex hormones anymore it was a hell of a lot easier to be in the same proximity as him.

I found him leaning against the marble kitchen island with a glass of water in his hand. He took a sip, glancing at me over the rim. His hair was still a bit wet, as was mine, and brushed over his eyebrows. He had changed into a black Givenchy sweatsuit and kept his feet bare, crossing them at the ankle.

"Had a good shower?" Lee wandered his gaze down, and then back up. I wore a navy blue robe; a very soft motherfucker I must say. So maybe he was wondering if I wore anything underneath it. I wasn't.

"It was very relaxing, yes." I hoisted one ass cheek over one of Lee's stools with one foot on the crossbar and the other leg straightened out. The fluffy fabric draped in between my parted thighs, as well for Lee's fixed gaze. "Hm, missing it already? If you going to keep staring like that, I'll be hard again in a sec." His eyes flicked back up, meeting my smirk. It deepened when he scowled at me in return.

"You have no self-restraint whatsoever." Lee finished his drink and placed the glass on the island. "I'm assuming you're not going to your own home?" I watched his hand curl over the edge of the island. His knuckles had old crusts from using his fists barehanded. The palms of his hands were also a little calloused from, I assumed, lifting weights. The roughness of his skin felt good against the sensitive skin of my cock when he jerked me off. Recalling it was making me semi-hard again.

"We are seeing Min Su tomorrow, remember? It's only easy to go together. I left my car at my place with that thought in mind." I ignored the sudden rush down there, like I was damn kid that couldn't control his urges. 

"Really? So you had it all planned out. You're such a smart boy," he cooed. Lee pushed himself off the island and came to stand between my legs. My eyes followed his hands that raised, then I looked at him confused when his thumbs and finger nipped my cheeks. "Using your brain is what gets me hard, so better watch out, Hwang." 

An instant flush heated my cheeks which made me quickly jerk my head away from his grasp. I will never get used to flirty Lee. 

"Stop insinuating I'm stupid."

"I thought I just called you smart?" His hands were now on top of my robe-covered thighs. It wasn't helping my not so little situation whatsoever. 

"Just don't," I muttered, drifting my gaze away from him, anything but him would do. I stopped searching when a painting caught my eye. It had a distinct texture to it. But they were just beige waves, that was kind of it. "Why do you have that one?"