|71|

Dealing with certain emotions is shitty. Describing them is shittier -Strayfever 2023

There are a lot of drafts in this chapter, maybe some of you recognize them from IG. Plus, I have never written so much dialogue between them. I hope it's readable. 

Lee was bold

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lee was bold. I'd never thought this sat behind his stoney facade. He was always so reserved around everyone. Rarely had a woman near him to whom he showed his affection. Even the ex I fucked was only seen with him a handful of times. That was the whole reason that I thought he wouldn't mind sharing. Until he kicked me into the hospital... I still believe to this day that he was overreacting.

His lips met mine again, luring me back to the pitch-black bedroom, and then his tongue was in me, exploring, claiming, possessing.

Ugh, he was a great kisser. 

That Lee excelled in this too shouldn't come as a surprise to me anymore.

But this time I didn't care because I greatly benefitted from it. 

My arms banded around his neck, bringing him closer to deepen our kiss. His tongue plunged into my mouth, swirling around my studded tongue. The sound of our wet kissing in the dark made me grow hot in a matter of seconds, while the touch of his soft lips made me almost combust. Instinctively, I wanted to get rid of the littlest clothes we were wearing, so I wandered down his back, softly to not pressure his wounds, and clutched onto the hem of his tee. But I froze mid-action when I realized I couldn't. 

Lee noticed my hesitance—of course he did—and stopped devouring my mouth. He inched away just enough to speak, letting his warm breath caress my heavily kissed lips. "What's wrong?"

My breathing stilled, too focused on the internal battle that was going on right now behind the walls of my skull. It ping-ponged back and forth as I tried to figure out what the best move would be.

Asking him the question that was eating me alive since the moment he came back and kissed me out of the fucking blue would hopefully help me understand more. Help me understand him more.

But bottling it up like I was used to would lead us back to kissing—and I truly liked kissing him.

I took in a shuttering breath after what felt like an endless debate, my fingers fumbling on Lee's shirt, and whispered to him, "What happened in those two weeks? In Japan..." Not being able to see Lee made it easier for me to voice out my thoughts. I wasn't sure how, but ever since our dynamic changed from hating to—well—this, I turned into this hot mess. My sharp tongue had left me and the only thing that stayed—which was the one I absolutely despised—was my insecurities. Lee made me conscious of everything I normally pushed and punched away from me with full force. 

I wasn't used to having someone this close to me, and now that he was, I didn't know what to do with this. With myself.

"Japan? What do you want to know exactly?" The pads of his fingers skated over my leg which was still hooked around his hip. His left hand lifted from my nape to settle into my hair. The soft scratches felt amazing; a chill broke out. Now his fingers ran over the dotted skin, and it made me aware of how intimate this setting we were in was. Unconsciously, I was back to nibbling my lips, sucking in my upper lip until the point my skin turned painfully red again.