|18|

There will be a lot of flipperdyflops between POV's in this chap. Sorry if it's annoying.

Han stood in the middle of the fighting ring

Han stood in the middle of the fighting ring. He was dressed up as a ringmaster, ready to entertain the crowd. His tailcoat shimmered beneath the fairy lights as he walked a full circle. He waited for the two men to be done, who raked through the pit to get rid of the blood clotted  with the sand from the earlier fights. A wireless microphone twirled between his fingers before he addressed the audience with a wide cheshire-cat-type of a grin. It was clear that he was in his element and fed on everyone's energy. 

"Welcome lovely people on this wonderous Thursday night." The crowd cheered while he graciously bowed. "We have seen some amazing fights already, but this is the one you all have been waiting for. There is only one quick reminder before we start, and that is it's prohibited to use any kind of camera. If we find recordings on the internet, I'll unleash these two beasts on you that I'm about to introduce.

"We start with the left side. This man could cut you with just his face. But he's more known to take his opponent out with the creativity of his kicks. He's fast. He's agile. He's got the reflexes of a cat. And has muscular thighs to die for. He goes by the name of Scorpion! Please give him a loud welcome!"

My ears rang by the time I reached Han on his left, the audience went ballistic as I came into the spotlight. It wasn't because we were that amazing at fighting, there were probably enough athletes who could knock us down in an instant. No, the people loved us because they could see and feel the energy as we faced each other in the ring. It was the only moment where money was of no worth. Where we had to use our strength to stay on top.

"Coming in from my right side," Han continued, "is a man that swoons you with one flirty smirk. He brings you to your knees by just his mere presence. But please keep your panties dry until the end of this night, because this will be one hell of a fight. He'll certainly entertain you with fists that strike like snakes. It's none other than Cobra!"

Again, the crowd went wild. A space was created to let Hwang through the energetic bodies that jumped up and down, clasping his shoulders on the way to the ring. He was bare-chested, showing off his muscular build endorsed with battle scars. He wore mid-thigh boxing shorts in the color red which rode up to his groin as he walked toward me and Han. While I was covered in a long-sleeved, black compression shirt with the same colored shorts and underneath training tights that reached above the knee. We couldn't have been more different.

"Alright, boys.." Hwang and I faced each other. "I know you know the rules, but let me repeat them real quick. No objects are allowed. When someone taps out, you stop. When someone is knocked out, you stop. If there is heavy bleeding or anything broken, game over. Please leave each other's dicks intact.. But further than that, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Every fighting style is allowed. Are we clear?" We both nodded. "Good, now wish each other luck." Han stepped backward as we bumped taped knuckles against taped knuckles.