|28|

Let's keep in mind that Lee is bound to a contract with still like 16 days to go, he took in Yang's place, he knows there is a video he doesn't want to get leaked and tries to keep Felix away from Hwang's dirty paws. All the while running a company, pleasing his father, teaching his cousin, and maintaining a solid friendship with Chan. Give the man a break ♡
I know we want Lee to clap back, but don't forget he's a strategist and prefers fucking Hwang up mentally than physically.

 Give the man a break ♡I know we want Lee to clap back, but don't forget he's a strategist and prefers fucking Hwang up mentally than physically

My heart and mind were racing to be the first to get attention from me. I was so out of it that my car almost kissed the behind of another car. So I forced myself to set the car aside and take a breather. My fingers threaded through my hair and dipped my forehead against the steering wheel. "What the fuck was that?" Then I ruffled through my hair and shot my head back up to throw it against the headrest of my seat. "Fuck!"

I slumped into the seat with my legs spread as much as I could in the car and started trembling at the pace my thoughts were on right now.

Okay, so.. I just sucked dick. For the first time in my twenty-seven-year-old life. But the most fucked up part of it? It was Hwang's cock. A very hard one I have to add. Which he shoved through my throat not so delicately.

I rubbed it like I could make it all go away and frowned. My tongue went over my palate; I still tasted him.

"Oh God." I reached for the bottle of water waiting in the cup holder and screwed the cap off as fast as I could. As I tilted my head sideways, gulping down the water, I caught my reflection in the rearview mirror. Red-stained eyes with swollen lips and flushed cheeks looked back at me in confusion. I looked fucked.

The now empty water bottle got thrown to the side and placed my hands back on the steering wheel with a white-knuckled grip. My brain wasn't properly working at the moment, which was a first. Hwang outsmarting me was also a first. He played me well.

And I have to say; that was kind of exciting. If there was something I loved, it was real-life chess games. Maybe more than fighting. I fought him because most of the time Hwang got under my skin with all his taunting, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. But I preferred mental games, especially with him. He was extremely enflamable which made it all the more fun. As if I was stirring up a bee hive with a stick.

He got me tonight. Using Felix to get to me was a brilliant choice. I could have tried to talk some sense in my cousin to not get into Hwang's dirty games, but I've seen Hwang manipulate many women over the years to know Felix was no match for this seductive snake. It was not a matter of if, but when.

My eyes traveled down. A hand had snuck to my crotch to give some pressure without my consent. It softly palmed my bulge through my black slacks. Who knew something like that could ignite me.

It was because of Hwang's stupid moans. Ever since the call incident, those whimpers were lodged in my head. And after tonight, I got a face with those moans. They were not the same, though. This was more growly and forceful. A few nights ago was needier, it switched something in me. A nameless thing—for now.