|80|

♡♡♡ HAPPY HYUNJIN DAY ♡♡♡

The hangover the next morning wasn't as bad as the ball of humiliation that had settled in my stomach ever since I'd woken up

The hangover the next morning wasn't as bad as the ball of humiliation that had settled in my stomach ever since I'd woken up. Fuck, had I really done that? Had I begged out loud to suck his cock?

I stuffed my face back into the pillow that had Lee's scent all over it, knowing damn well he wasn't in bed anymore—I didn't need to open my eyes to verify that: of course he wasn't when Min Su slept across the hall. It was the smartest thing to do, sneaking out of my bedroom before she noticed. A very Lee-like thing to do.

I absolutely fucking hated it.

A groan escaped my throat, muffled by a bunch of feathers. There was a dull ache hugging my skull and I wasn't ready to face the consequences of my late-night rendezvous with Min Su and a shit ton of booze. Who knew she could drink like that? So I kept my eyes closed, blocking out the morning light that was ready to stab my eyes out, and nuzzled Lee's scent deeper as I tried to recall last night.

Lee's eyes were as dark as a still ocean by night. There was a dim glimmer of the pale moonlight touching the surface and they moved like the rippling waves as his eyes glided over my face. "Need to be needed?" he then asked in a low voice as if he would accidentally wake Min Su.

The pad of my forefinger mindlessly kept tracing the ridge of Lee's scar, set on having my release under his skin. It was primitive at its best, but I was too far gone of fucks to give.

"Yes." I studied the light frown wrinkling his forehead up close, letting my hair drift above his face. His breath touched my lips, the scent sweet from the alcohol curling under my nose. It tempered with my brain, almost losing my train of thought, and let go of the shackles that kept me from kissing him again. 

After three quiet rises and falls of my chest, I said, "I'm guessing Felix isn't willing to see you or answer your calls?"

Lee replied even softer when a muscle ticked in his jaw and his eyes fled, "He went back to Sydney."

Holy fuck... this shit was way worse than I thought.

"He said he's okay, so there is that."

I pinched his chin, forcing his attention back on me. Lee gave in, showing me a silent storm in his eyes. "I can tell you mean a lot to him. He does need you, but that doesn't mean you have to be on him 24/7. Give him time, he'll come around."

I looked like a bloated fish. The alcohol wasn't kind to my skin nor my head. Even without the lights in the bathroom, pain zapped through my skull with every movement and the rolling of my eyes.

After stinking too long in bed while I retrieved a part of my memories of last night, I forced myself to take a shower and make myself somewhat presentable. The hot water felt nice and helped a bit, but I was far from reborn.