|60|

I've always been fascinated by time. Each and every one of us experiences time in our own way. Even if you sit side by side on a bench in a park, you see things or think things differently than the person next to you. And this is what I tried to achieve with the last and upcoming chapters; I want you to experience the same as what they are feeling, without knowing what the other feels or does at that exact moment. Enjoy ♡

 Enjoy ♡

🍋 ≪ ...𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 🍋

The sight of him, I was going to lose it. Hwang on his knees with his wrist bound above his head was so much better than I imagined. And the anger on his face as he tried to free himself was pure perfection. I needed a moment to control whatever I was feeling before I continued because wicked thoughts were planted into my mind, and I would be fucked if they start to root and form into bad promises.

"You're only making it worse. Give in," I said with a husky voice. The warmth of the alcohol merged with the sexual hunger that boiled beneath my skin. My heated stare bore into his smooth, bare chest that raised at a quicker pace since I got Hwang trapped.

"No!"

My eye flicked back up to meet his. They burned with flames that told me he would choke me to death if he could. "Fine. Do whatever, but I'm not letting go." I held his arms up with one hand and used my free hand to unbuckle my belt. Hwang's attention zeroed in on my crotch, and it inflicted a deep smirk, and a lot of heat bubbling my cock to live. I stifled a throaty groan, then freed myself halfway, and stopped. To tease him, and to get my act together. This whole game did something to me. I'd never felt this aroused before. Maybe it was all the edging I gave myself those contract days, and now it was finally the moment I allowed myself to go further with this, or maybe I was losing it. Either way, he hadn't done anything yet and I was getting hard, and that never happened so fast. "Ready?" I asked him, and myself.

"Fuck you!"

"Hm," I hummed, my eyes wandering down to his rosy bottom lip he latched his teeth into. There was a bit of pink lipstick left, and the thought of having it smeared on me gave me another jolt. It helped me to finally get my dick out above my underwear.

Why did his gaze feel so hot on my skin? Everything tingled by the way his eyes turned hooded.

"You seem thirsty." A chuckle escaped before I knew it, and my fingers had found their way into Hwang's hair like they had come home. "Say aaah." I swallowed, the grip on his hair intensified as I guided my cock to his mouth. He lowered himself to reach my dripping head and opened his mouth slightly. Chills ran down my spine and the tiny hairs on my arms erected when his warmth enclosed me. I was familiar with the feeling of blowjobs but this was so completely different. Having Hwang kneeled to me, his mouth stuffed with my almost hard cock, was a picture I would remember forever. The wrongness of it all made it all the hotter.