|44|

The darkness' embrace gave me a sense of comfort and trust

The darkness' embrace gave me a sense of comfort and trust. Like it could hide the darkest and dirtiest secrets from the eyes and ears that sat front row, who were eagerly waiting to get a chance to burn me to the ground with whatever gossip they could get their hands on. It let me puddle back into the softness of his bed, allowing me to enjoy the sensation that washed over me.

Tiny dots erupted, crashing over my skin when Lee let go of my sensitive cock and planted a butterfly's kiss onto my groin, slowly moving up to my hip bone, and carried the same pressure as he reach the dip of my sternum. His tongue lapped over the spot in lazy circles, teasing, then kissed the wet streaks he'd made. With no rush in the world, Lee followed the curve of my right peck, licking the underside, and then up across the middle as he reached my nipple. Already hard from the hot breath that fanned against the wet skin, it waited in anticipation of what he was about to do next. Not seeing Lee made this all the more arousing.

The playful bite in the hard, brown bud took me by surprise. I let out a choked gasp, feeling my heartbeat flutter rapidly against my breastbone. His hot, wet tongue swirled over my nipple, followed by a soothing kiss. He treated it with so much care and devotion that it made me squirm beneath Lee's weight. He had me trapped, his left hand squeezed my bicep to keep him steady above me while he took care of me as I slowly came down from my bliss of coming earlier, while his right hand brushed over my other nipple to not make it feel left out.

And it was the first time that I didn't mind being trapped.

My hands very much showed they didn't mind it one bit as they hungrily roamed over Lee's upper back and shoulders. One hand managed to slip beneath the collar of his shirt, in desperate need to feel skin. Lee's muscles rolled against my touch when his head dove to my other nipple to give it the same treatment. I shuddered, still unfamiliar with the way he took care of my body, but loving it nonetheless. My body was soaked in every ounce of affection and attention he gave to me. I was greedy. I was needy. And I was scared to lose it in the blink of an eye. 

So I grabbed him by the hair, the tension noticeable in my muscles, but I was at a loss about what I was exactly planning to do. The one thing I could focus on was that diabolic tongue that was now working its way up to my collarbone. Teeth nipping. Scraping. Then he lapped upward to the curve of my neck. Lee hadn't spoken since he flung on top of me and gave me a blowjob without much of a struggle, and it only thickened the air around us with unresolved words that might break the spell between us if we voiced them out loud.

Like, what the fuck is happening? Why does this feel so good? And why am I allowing this?

Those were only a few examples that scattered through my brain. But my cotton-filled head softened the blow, numbing my brain with this electrifying tingling sensation you feel when one of your limbs fell asleep.

By the time his nose skimmed over the vein running along my neck toward my ear, my heart was trashing. Like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth, my heart was turning delirious with every new sensation it picked up. The soft caress on my arm. How he cupped my jaw on one side and nibbled my earlobe on the other side. My cheek leaned into the warm palm with my eyes closed since the beginning of his path of kisses. In between the heavy thudding of my pulse that swooshed through my ears I could hear his soft, steady breathing whisper against the shell of my ear. Lee's nose nuzzled through my hair that was glued against my temple from the never-ending heat that seeped out of my pores.