3 | longing

Harry styles 5 months ago:

I stretch out my body reaching out my arms for the mystery women I met last night who had my head spinning from the moment I laid my eyes on her. my hands meet the empty blanketed space besides me making me open my tired eyes in search of her.

I sit up and search my bedroom, my eyes wonder to the floor scanning the room for her belongings but they're all gone leaving a weird pit in my stomach.

She's gone.

I huff in frustration I didn't even get her name, her number nothing all I know is where she's from and she seems like a closed off person but I bet if we met more then just one steamy sex filled night I could get her to warm to me and open up a little I regret not pushing for more information about her.

I rub my palms into my tired eyes, I'm about to lay back down and catch up on some more sleep when I see the glass of water on my bed side table and a little white note tucked under it.

I scramble a bit too quickly to retrieve and read the note knowing it was from her as it wasn't there last night.

" thank you for last night baby, drink this I hope you're not too hungover - T x "

The note is short and sweet but all my focus and attention is on that one single letter, T it must be the first letter of her name, she's like a riddle I can't solve I know I'll be thinking about these green eyes and plump lips for weeks to come.

I grab the water she so kindly left for me and knock it back, my head is slightly fuzzy but I remember everything so clear from last night. Her cute laugh, the way her freckle's decorated her skin on her adorable nose, the way she moaned my name.

I'm not really a one night stand type of guy I tend to date before sleeping with a women, I want them to be comfortable with me and to show I'm not just leading them on so I can use their body for my own gratification.

But something about Angel last night she made me feel things I haven't felt in a long time, I had this primal urge of hunger to take her back to mine and fuck her, I'm glad I did the only thing I regret is that I might never see her again and for some reason that really bothers me.

That leaves me feeling slightly empty feeling inside, she really wanted to stick to being this mysterious beautiful women didn't she I shake my head and chuckle to myself.

Dam she's all I'm going to think about now isn't she?

Tilly Taylor 5 months ago:

I creeped out of Harry's bedroom in the early hours of the morning not wanting to the face the morning filled with awkward conversations and questions, I slipped out of bed besides him as slowly as I could but he seemed to be a deep sleep from the whiskey and sex we had just hours ago.

His face is smushed into the pillow his curly once styled hair now lay messy around his head making him look absolutely effortlessly adorable, I fight the small giggle and smile on my lips as I gaze at him.

I feel bad for leaving without saying goodbye I collect all my belongings from the floor slinging on my dress, and putting my shoes back on. I collect Harry's rings inspecting each one. The sliver ruby one being a firm favourite of mine before placing them on his dresser.

I see a note book and pen besides the rings I just placed down and I decide to write him a quick note as I feel rude leaving without saying anything, I could give him my name I really could but something inside me tells me to stop, I scribble down the letter T and decide to leave him with that.